Washington Babies
Options

few random ? about you

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?
2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?
3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?
4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?

5. What type of car do you have?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: few random ? about you

• Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  me- Mukilteo, or Mill Creek. Dh- Tennessee.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  pb & cho. nightly.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? tons of water, I try to have lemon or lime to add.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? groupon overnight for La Conner.

5. What type of car do you have? Honda Odyssey

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm bored this afternoon, so I will play this game.

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Ireland, just outside of Galway right on the cliffs
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Haagen Das Chocolate Peanut Butter. About once a month.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Water mainly
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Way too much on DD's first birthday party this weekend

5. What type of car do you have? 2006 Nissan Murano

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers photo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? San Diego
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Baskin & Robbins PB and Chocolate is the BEST. During the Summer we eat it once or twice a month. Hardly ever when it's colder outside.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I'm really good about drinking tons of water. Nothing else really quenches my thirst.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? A smoothie

5. What type of car do you have? 09' Toyota Corolla S

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  I think Irvine or Malibu, CA
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  pb & cho. nightly.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I'm bad at drinking water I need to work on it. I drink Ruby red squirt like it's water
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?  sandwich for lunch

5. What type of car do you have? Honda civic and CRV

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  If money was no object I'd have multiple homes - big house near the beach in San Diego and a big house in Seattle maybe in the Laurelhurst area.  And maybe a beach condo in Hawaii and a villa in Tuscany.  As long as I'm dreaming.  :)

2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  EIther Tillamook Peanut Butter & Chocolate or Baskin Robbins World Class Chocolate.  I try not to indulge too often, since I generally eat too much crap as it is.

3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?  Certainly not tons.  I really should drink more water.

4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?  A massage today.  I NEEDED it.  

5. What type of car do you have?  2005 Toyota Corolla

• Options
    Looks like a consensus on ice cream flavor. I love PB and chocolate and DH cannot see the appeal. That's all right, more for me.
  • Options

Manhattan, on a small-scale farm in the country (anywhere in US), or somewhere in the Alps region.

Homemade vanilla with fresh-picked blackberries on top, or chocolate coconut milk "ice cream." Not very often.

Mostly water.  ~2+ liters a day.  I add nuun tablets to it sometimes, or mix in a little juice.  I also drink tea most days (green, matcha, yerba mate, chai when it's cold).

A casserole dish at a garage sale.

Corolla, Kia Rio, Nissan pickup

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    imagedmoreilly:
    Looks like a consensus on ice cream flavor. I love PB and chocolate and DH cannot see the appeal. That's all right, more for me.
    Why is this *everyone's* favorite?  Is it new?  
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options

imageCDMay2006:
    imagedmoreilly:
    Why is this *everyone's* favorite?  Is it new?  

Not sure. It has been my favorite for years. I also like frozen Reese's peanut butter cups, the ice cream is a natural for me.

• Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? I would have a house in Phinney Ridge and a condo in Hawaii.

2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Baskin Robbins PB Chocolate or World Class Chocolate. I don't eat it every day, but I eat it a lot.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I usually only drink water and coffee.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? I'm not telling.

5. What type of car do you have? Honda Element

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Coeur D'Alene
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Blackberry and Lemon Bar
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I tend to drink tons of flavored water and lemonade
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Paying bills

5. What type of car do you have? Honda Civic

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? San Diego.

2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Mint Choc Chip or Cookie Dough. Maybe 4x per month?

3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Tons of water and coffee.

4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Lunch.

5. What type of car do you have? Toyota 4-Runner. Super love it.

{The artist formerly known as JRS72206}
  • Options

I would probably stay right where I am out and slowly buy out the neighbors from here to Lake Sammamish and then just build my own estate. 

Vanilla Bean Once a month

Water and Milk

PTA

Sienna 

Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  me- A Caribbean island, or to be more realistic; the Oregon coast. DH - anywhere there is a lake or a ski mountain.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  choc. chip cookie dough. 2 - 3 times a week.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? water
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? clearance baby clothes at BRU
    5. What type of car do you have? Subaru Forester and Pontiac Grand Prix

• Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Southern California, Newport Beach
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Pralines n Cream and not often enough!
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Diet coke :/
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Baby wipes lol

5. What type of car do you have? Infiniti FX35

• Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Bellevue, and then I would have a home on Maui.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? I eat it a couple times a month; I am not super picky, but really love mint chocolate chip.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I split between water and crystal lite lemonade.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? I just went to Costco, so what DIDN'T I spend money on is a better question?
    5. What type of car do you have? 2006 Honda Accord and 2011 Toyota Camry.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Hmmm, maybe water view house in downtown Edmonds then a vacation home in Maui, and lots of travel since money is unlimited!
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Pretty much any Tillamook or Ben and Jerry's. Used to eat it every night, right now I am doing a trial run of dairy-free for Anna. It sucks.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I do when I'm pregnant or breastfeeding, but I do get sick of it. I also love Starbucks chai, chocolate milk, and I drink Gatorade every day now to help with supply (thanks Leanne for the tip!).
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Sandwich for lunch.

5. What type of car do you have? Hyundai Santa Fe.

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Maui, HI.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Anything with Cherries in it.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I don't drink hardly any water...Dr, Pepper is my weekness.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Boba Baby Carrier.

5. What type of car do you have? 2010 Toyota Corolla S.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?I would probably like to live in Hawaii or London. I know England has similar weather as the Northwest, but I like the history in Europe. Hawaii is beautiful, I love the sun and everything about it. 
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?Anything with chocolate in it! I do love Ben and Jerry's Chunkie Monkey ice cream. If I could, I'd eat it daily. =] 
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?I drink a lot of water. 
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?Buying food for the week. Nothing special, lol. 5. What type of car do you have?A Toyota Camery.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    ditto the multiple homes! but if i could only choose one, kirkland waterfront.

anything coffee, espresso, or chocolate. not very often. 5, 6 times a year?

tons of water. normally, i drink about 6-8 glasses a day. since i've been pregnant, i've been drinking about 10-12 and i still feel parched. i also drink 1-2 glasses of milk a day.

jack in the box Embarrassed

non food item? maternity jeans.

i currently drive a ford ranger..once baby comes, and i become primary caregiver, h will drive my truck to work, and i'll take his mazda 6 for daily stuff like groceries, dr appointments, etc.

• Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? So. Cal or Hawaii prob

2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Mint choco chip or tangy frozen yogurt. At least once a week.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Iced coffee... not nearly enough water.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Iced coffee

5. What type of car do you have? Lincoln Aviator

• Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? I would own an island in the Puget Sound. Plus a few vacation homes around the world.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Used to be Phish Food, now I think its mint.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I drink too much Juice.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Soccer for Luke.

5. What type of car do you have? Toyota Sienna AWD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?Would love to live back where we honeymooned in Belize, an island in the Caribbean  would work too.  
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?In love right now w/ tillimook mudslide, also love moosetracks.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?lots of water but only at home, need to drink more while at work.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?Blue C sushi.  5. What type of car do you have?Nissan pathfinder. 
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? In Seattle overlooking the water somewhere.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Tillamook Udderly Chocolate.  If it's in the house, I eat it almost every night...but we don't have any right now. :(
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I try to drink tons of water.  I get cravings for soda, so I try not to keep it in the house.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? a strapless jumpsuit at H&M

5. What type of car do you have? Chevrolet Cobalt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Ballard or Fremont
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Right now I love Fair Goodness Cake - a limited edition Ben & Jerry's German Chocolate Cake flavor. So amazing! I eat ice cream once or twice a month.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Water and tea (hot and iced)
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Chipotle, yum!
    5. What type of car do you have? Chevy Aveo

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Options

imageCDMay2006:

Homemade vanilla with fresh-picked blackberries on top, or chocolate coconut milk "ice cream." Not very often.

Love the chocolate coconut milk ice cream. It is so amazing!

Photobucket  image
    Married: December 2005 ~ Started TTC: December 2008 ~ DH: 33, Me: 30
    Diagnosis: severe MFI, late ovulation, short LP, DOR
    Only option is IVF/ICIS. Waited several years before treatment because we're OOP.
    IVF/ICIS #1 in June 2012 (Protocol: Long Lupron). Stims: 6/17/12, ER: 6/30/12 (6R, 5M, 4F), ET: 7/5/12 (1 4AA embryo transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 7/14/12 - 55, Beta#2: 7/16/12 - 100, Beta#3: 7/18/12 - 199 ~ Limbo for weeks, finally confirmed pregnancy not viable: 8/13/12 ~ D&C: 8/17/12 
    Varicocele Surgery: October 2012 (long break to wait for results, no change) 
    Changed clinics: February 2013 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #2 in April 2013 (Protocol: Antagonist). Stims: 4/12/13, Cycle Cancelled: 4/17/13 for poor follicle response and low E2 rise. 
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #3 in May 2013 (Protocol: LEAP) Cycle Cancelled: 5/20/13 at suppression check due to cyst
    IVF/ICIS Attempt #4 in July 2013 (Protocol: LEAP). Stims: 7/20/13, ER: 8/1/13 (12R, 11M, 9F), ET: 8/6/13 (3 fair embryos transferred, 0 made it to freeze) ~ Beta#1: 8/15/13 - 86, Beta#2: 8/18/13 - 390.6, Ultrasound: 9/3/13 - TWO HEARTBEATS! 

• Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?In a big awesome house very convenient to downtown. 2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?Hmm, Chocolate PB?  I'd say Chunky Monkey, but I hate the nuts.  Maybe Cherry Garcia?  Don't make me pick!!3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?Since I am like a minute pregnant, I'm trying to drink a lot more water.  Otherwise, I'm limiting myself to 1 can of diet soda a day.  (I was a total soda/caffeine fiend before)4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?Big ticket - a new car at the end of July.  Small potatoes - I bought "What to expect when you're expecting," because I'm cheesy like that.5. What type of car do you have?Mazda 3.  Both of them.  One's a hatchback, the other (new) one a sedan. :) 
    TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  prolly on the water on lake washington.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  Bubble Gum!  a few times a summer
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?  Water, lattee's and Coke Zero
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Stuff at the BBF

5. What type of car do you have?  Volvo XC-90

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  Right here in the Seattle area, but I think we'd have a second home somewhere warm and semi-tropical.  Oh and a third house maybe near my folks- something Victorian, maybe.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  Mint chocolate chip.  Too often.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?  Used to drink all juice, but since I had Charlie I drink lots of water since I BF.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?  One of Laura's baby blankets so I can pimp our business when out n about.

5. What type of car do you have?  '03 Mazda 6.  DH has an '03 GTI and the ILs gave us their '02 Passat.  I can't wait until we can dump the two VWs and get something nicer.

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  I would have a house in Mill Creek and a house in Liberty Lake.  So I could go where ever I want when I want.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  Moose Tracks, I eat it weekly.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I don't drink tons of anything anymore, I'm surprised I'm not dehydrated.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Dinner at Azteca and a Mojito with a friend.

5. What type of car do you have? Chevy Trailblazer SS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? maybe Bellingham, and have a house on San Juan Island or OR coast somewhere. And travel to Europe a lot. 
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? mint choc chip. Tillamook. I eat ice cream pretty much every night
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? not tons, but not enough. I do drink a lot of tea. 
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? lunch5. What type of car do you have? Subaru Forester. 
  • Options
    imageMaddimom:

In Tahoe Donner. Some of the best mountains in the world. Beautiful.

Mint chocolate cookie. once every couple weeks. 

Water, coffee and Tea.. mostly water!

groceries 

Family shared 2005 Ford Explorer 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Greenlake or Phinney Ridge in a house with space and a yard. 
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? i have lately taken a liking to the variety favors like salted carmel, lavender ect...I don't eat it nearly enough.  Last summer W and I would go to the farmers market every week and get some, this year hardly ever. 
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? I try to drink 64 oz of water a day.  and 1 cup of coffee.  Before PG i would have a beer about once a night as well. 
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Lunch today?  Or my toes on Monday.

5. What type of car do you have? 2006 Subaru Outback. 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live?  Probably somewhere in Issaquah, south Bellevue, or somewhere on the Eastside where we can get at least an acre.  DH would prefer not to live in King County (b/c of govt), but his office is in Seattle.  If he didn't have to commute, we'd stay in SnoCo and maybe look for something big and with a view, in our general area (Mukilteo-ish). ETA:  I'd love a second home in the San Juans.  DH wants a second home in Hawaii or somewhere tropical.  So, I guess if we had the money, we'd have 3 homes, or maybe timeshares or something like that.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream?  Favorite of all time is Ben & Jerry's Choc Chip Cookie Dough.  I haven't let myself have it in years, though.  I eat Breyers or Dreyers cookie dough or cookies & cream; probably 2-6 nights per week.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else?  Yes, I pretty much only drink water, lemonade, Gatorade, and Kool-Aid (made with Splenda).
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on?  A birthday card and gift card for my brother.

5. What type of car do you have?  Toyota Corolla

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? Magnolia. In one of those awesome houses overlooking the water.
    2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Anything chocolate (Ben & Jerry's Phish Food & Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter are my faves) but I don't eat ice cream too often.
    3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Crystal Light mostly, I'm horrible at drinking just water.
    4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Food probably

5. What type of car do you have? A 2008 Honda Pilot. We just got it and I'm in love :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. If $$ was unlimited where would you live? A house in Gunshy Ridge here in Redmond, then vacation home in Hawaii and a few other scattered around the US

2. Favorite kind of ice cream? How often do you eat ice cream? Ben & Jerrys Coffee Heath Bar, only have ice cream once or twice a month

3. Do you drink tons of water or something else? Coke is my weakness

4. What is the last thing you spent $ on? Tabs for the car and groceries

5. What type of car do you have? 99 GMC Yukon, and DH drives an 08 Honda 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"