Indiana Babies
Options

Friday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. what time do you usually get up in the morning and go to bed at night?  Is it different on weekends? 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in

• Options

1. how are you feeling? 37 weeks, 6 days pregnant.  feeling alright but glad there's just a week left.  my sausage fingers are only getting fatter and tinglier. 

2. highlight: finding out we get to meet baby soon!  lowlight:  DD not sleeping through the night.  her wakings are just so random.  4:30....1:00....she wakes up and yells for me.  when i get there, she acts like she thinks it's time to get up for the day.  notsomuch.

3. weekend plans? i speed read the help awhile ago so i could see the movie in theatres and saturday i'm going to see it with one of my close friends.  sunday we have our church picnic.

4. what time do you usually get up in the morning and go to bed at night?  Is it different on weekends?  well.....all summer while DD was sleeping great, it was routine to sleep until 7:45.  she woke me up like clock work then.  on most days when she's sleeping alright, i'd say it now ranges between 7:00 and 7:45.  it's soccer season and DH is gone alot on the weekends which leaves me to get up with DD, so generally i get up at the same time. 

• Options

1. Hanging in there.  Still very sad, but looking forward to trying again in several months.

2. Highlight- getting the display shelves that dh built primed and painted.  It's nice to have another project off our house to-do list.  Lowlight- actually doing the painting.

3. weekend plans? I'm heading to Springfield, IL today to visit my family and coming back to Indy tomorrow so I'll only be away from DH one night.  DH is going to start digging holes for the new deck posts tomorrow.  Sunday, grocery store and laundry.  We'll probably do dinner out either Sat or Sun night.

4. Lately, I've been getting up whenever I wake up, which tends to be between 7-8am.  I don't set the alarm unless I have somewhere to be.  Dh gets up at 5am so sometimes I hear him get up and sometimes I don't.  We get ready for bed about 10pm and watch the news in bed generally turning off the tv after the weather.  Since I'm going to start working from home next week, I'll set the alarm again, so I'll probably get up at 6:30am.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 35 weeks, 3 days pg and feeling good after a full night of sleep. I woke up with Heartburn from Hell on Wednesday night and glad it appeared to be an isolated incident! 2. High - great yoga class on Wed night and more unexpected presents coming to the house. Low - nothing stands out. 3. No set plans except for dinner out with an old friend who is in Denver for work on Sunday night. I'm hoping to get a pedicure tomorrow and finish painting the nursery so we can start setting up our furniture and putting things away. 4. I wake up every weekday morning btwn 5:30 and 5:45, and am usually up by 7 or 7:30 on the weekends. DH is constantly training for a marathon or half marathon, and does his long runs early on the weekend mornings, which usually means I get up earlier.
  • Options

1. Feeling good. I am sadly used to very little sleep.

2. Highlight: We are finally getting some loose ends tied up in our basement, which we started finishing/remodeling 2+ years ago.

Lowlight: My supply has been dropping :(

3. The 5th Annual Eskew Beer Pong Tournament is tomorrow. It involves four kegs, five dozen ping pong balls, 50lbs of pulled pork, and many intoxicated lawyers and other so-called professionals. Be afraid. Sunday will be spent recovering.

4: Connor has been getting up at 5:30 but I usually try to stay in bed with him for another hour after than. When I'm on an inpatient service at the hospital I get up at 6:00. I go to bed later than I'd like but it's the only way to get anything done; it usually ends up being 11:00 or 11:30. On weekends, if I'm not working then we stay up later at night and sleep as late as the kids will let us in the mornings.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. how are you feeling? I'm feeling ready for the WEEKEND! I could also use a nap, but I know THAT will never happen!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? highlight - DS is starting to give us little baby giggles!!! lowlight - I went for a run on Monday and haven't been able to work out since, because my knees are KILLING me! I have no idea why and I'm super bummed because I want to get out and try and lose this extra baby weight! :(

3. weekend plans? DH always plays golf on the weekends so I will probably just spend the weekend relaxing at home with DS and enjoying the beautiful weather!!

4. what time do you usually get up in the morning and go to bed at night?  Is it different on weekends? On the weekdays that I have to work (Tuesday/Thursday/Friday) I get up at 6:00 so I can get myself ready for work and DS ready to drop off at my MIL's. On the weekdays that I don't work and the weekend, we don't set the alarm, but I usually can't sleep past 8:00 and DS usually wakes me up before then anyway.

• Options

We just moved to NWI and are searching for a place to live! Currently our home is the Holiday Inn. :) I'd love to join you guys!

1. how are you feeling? Alright... 29 weeks today, lots of heartburn!!!!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? High- getting here Sat night after a road trip with our 18 month old from Seattle, WA! Low- being stuck in a hotel room while DH is at work (my parents are bringing my car over in Oct). You can only go swimming so many times per day... DD is getting really bored and so am I!

3. weekend plans? House hunting... hoping being able to move in somewhere too!

4. what time do you usually get up in the morning and go to bed at night?  Is it different on weekends? Before our sleep schedule was disturbed from this trip... get up around 6 or 7, go to bed around 11 for weekdays. Weekends, sleep in until DD wakes up, usually 9-10 and go to bed around 12.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Good!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? High-My in-service went very well. Low-today was my last day at the health clinic I've enjoyed so much

3. weekend plans? working :( I get off early on Sunday and am hoping to do something with one of my old college friends I haven't seen for a long time.

4. what time do you usually get up in the morning and go to bed at night?  Is it different on weekends? Get up around 6:30 and go to bed 10:30-11ish. On weekends we tend to stay up a little later and I get up based on the time I have to get to work if it is my weekend to work, or 8ish if it is my weekend off.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"