Maine Babies
Options

RP from SAL - Not sure what we would have done

I didn't even know we got our own board:) 

So our beautiful baby boy will be 4 months old on Saturday. We are definitely going to try for another baby....in time. I haven't had my pp af yet. But I've been having the same symptoms I had at the very beginning of both pg. I've been having the symptoms for almost 2 weeks and in the beginning I was sure that af was about to arrive and yet still nothing. I really didn't think anything about it until DH said to me three days ago, "maybe your pregnant". I almost fell off of my chair. Since he said that - it has been stuck in my mind. So I tested last night and got a BFN. Which honestly did not surprise me....what really surprised me was that DH was actually excited about the idea that we might be pregnant again so soon and he was disappointed when it was negative.....

I just didn't expect that reaction from him. I'm now waiting for him to tell me he wants to start trying sooner rather then later.....We have already agreed nothing before Colin's first birthday.

Re: RP from SAL - Not sure what we would have done

• Options

Hello! Big Smile

I don't know how I'd feel about it if I got pregnant right away. I'm sure you had mixed emotions though.

• Options

I would have been trilled to have another baby....but also scared to death. Not only because it is so soon, but also all of the worries of possible mc and/or health issues. DS was in and out of the hospital 3 times before he was a month old and ultimately had to have surgery....

But thankfully I know DH would have been extremely supportive.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageconfused25:

I would have been trilled to have another baby....but also scared to death. Not only because it is so soon, but also all of the worries of possible mc and/or health issues. DS was in and out of the hospital 3 times before he was a month old and ultimately had to have surgery....

But thankfully I know DH would have been extremely supportive.....

how scary.

• Options

It was honestly the scariest thing I have ever had to go through. Thankfully since having the surgery, he is doing great and is developing normally. He had a blockage in his stomach and was basically starving since nothing was digesting. He would just throw up everything we gave him. But now he is a normal 4 month old. Eats like a champ and was up to the 50% for his weight at 2 months. I can't wait to see what he is up to at his 4 month apt. He was born at 36 weeks and weighed 6lbs. 14 oz. He had his surgery when he was ten days old and at his lowest wieght, he was down to 4 lbs 10 oz.

My ob has already said that with the next baby they "follow" me closer because of both his early arrival and health issues.

• Options
    imageconfused25:

It was honestly the scariest thing I have ever had to go through. Thankfully since having the surgery, he is doing great and is developing normally. He had a blockage in his stomach and was basically starving since nothing was digesting. He would just throw up everything we gave him. But now he is a normal 4 month old. Eats like a champ and was up to the 50% for his weight at 2 months. I can't wait to see what he is up to at his 4 month apt. He was born at 36 weeks and weighed 6lbs. 14 oz. He had his surgery when he was ten days old and at his lowest wieght, he was down to 4 lbs 10 oz.

My ob has already said that with the next baby they "follow" me closer because of both his early arrival and health issues.

It sounds scary. He was big for a 36 weeker. Conner was born at 37w4d and was 6lbs 5 oz.

• Options

He was! I guess that is why until his stomach issue showed up, no one was super concerned that he was 4 weeks early. He spend no time in the NICU and we were released after 2 days....of course we ended up back in the hospital after that, but initially everything looked great.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"