Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

If you could look like any celeb who would it be? Post a Pic.

I am torn between Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, and Mila Kunas.  I would prefer to be more of a nautural beauty than make-up mafia - despite my love for Kim K.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: If you could look like any celeb who would it be? Post a Pic.

• Options

I guess Adriana Lima, H thinks she's "flawless", she's is pretty damn hot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Zooey Deschanel cause she's natural and quirky. I would say Emma Stone but that video Jim Carey put on the internet freaks me out too much. So creepy! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Miranda Kerr

....and I'd love Jennifer Aniston's wardrobe

• Options

imageGeneralZod1:
    Anne Hathaway. Did you see Love & Other Drugs. She is hotttt.

Her face reminds me of a baby bird. 

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageTitts McGeee:

imageGeneralZod1:
    Anne Hathaway. Did you see Love & Other Drugs. She is hotttt.

Her face reminds me of a baby bird. 

Yeah.  I really don't like her.  I am so pissed she'd going to be Catwoman. Catwoman should be smoking hot and a total bombshell.

Anne is cute, I just don't think she's hot.

• Options
    Emma Watson or Rachel McAdams
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Emma Stone. I tried to convince DH that I looked like her, but he said just because we both have red hair doesn't mean we look alike (this was quickly followed by a "But you're so much hotter than her" after A LOOK from  me).
  • Options

LOVE her hair. Plus she's gorgeous.

• Options
    I'm on my phone so I can't do pics. I've been told by a few people that I look like either Clare Danes or Elliot from scrubs, but if I could pick anyone to look like it would be Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Aniston.
  • Options

imageCupcakeKaper:

GREAT choices. 

• Options

imagecatycate:
    Emma Stone. I tried to convince DH that I looked like her, but he said just because we both have red hair doesn't mean we look alike (this was quickly followed by a "But you're so much hotter than her" after A LOOK from  me).

Your husband sounds just like mine.

• Options

imagePeonyPumps:
    I'm on my phone so I can't do pics. I've been told by a few people that I look like either Clare Danes or Elliot from scrubs, but if I could pick anyone to look like it would be Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Aniston.

I've been told the Claire Danes thing too!!  One person even told me that last week. I just don't see it though...

• Options
    I've been told I look like Katie Holmes multiple times, more when we were both younger.
  • Options

I want Jessica Beil's body, it's aboslutely perfect to me. I love her arms, and you can't get a much better but or pair of legs, plus she's got boobs. She's the perfect curvy and toned mix for me. I would keep my face though, I kind of like it:).

Edited for picture size and spelling.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    imageAshasaurusRex:

I want Jessica Beil's body, it's aboslutely perfect to me. I love her arms, and you can't get a much better but or pair of leggs, plus she's got boobs. She's the perfect curvy and toned mix for me. I would keep my face though, I kind of like it:).

If I looked like you I'd keep my face too.

• Options

imageCupcakeKaper:

Love Emma Watson. She's become really beautiful, I have to agree with that one completely. 

I mean, I could never pull off the hair, but still.

Click to view full size image

Also Kate Winslet (with red hair.)

(crazy/ awesome hair, but love Clementine).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Evangeline lily managed to look gorgeous while covered in grime on LOST. I would kill a puppy to be her clone. humanely.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
  • Options
  • Options
    imageIvana.Stolichnaya:

Miranda Kerr

....and I'd love Jennifer Aniston's wardrobe

Seeing Miranda Kerr on a talk show when she had a January baby (as did I)   made me die a little on the inside. It was only a few weeks later. I mean,  she talked about her ridiculous eating habits, but still. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sophia Loren back in the day...she is so exotic looking

• Options

Keira Knightley

DD #1 07/02/2003 DD #2 11/27/2010
  • Options

Kourtney Kardashian Kim Kardashian, sister Kourtney Kardashian & friend Kristin Cavallari pose in bikinis for a photo at the new Fountainbleau Hotel on Miami's South Beach.

I love Kourtney Kardashian, she naturally pretty and looks great after having a baby.

lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • Options
    imageMolluskwrangler:
    imageAshasaurusRex:

I want Jessica Beil's body, it's aboslutely perfect to me. I love her arms, and you can't get a much better but or pair of leggs, plus she's got boobs. She's the perfect curvy and toned mix for me. I would keep my face though, I kind of like it:).

Me too.  Ash you are prettier than some of the celebs people posted. 

• Options
    imagerobs867:
    imageMolluskwrangler:
    imageAshasaurusRex:

Me too.  Ash you are prettier than some of the celebs people posted. 

Fact.

• Options
    I'd stay a burnette...it would be Miranda Kerr or Kim Khardashian without the the botty that resides in another zip code. LOL!
  • Options

Janeane Garofalo, I've been told if the tip of my nose wasn't as wide I'd look like her clone anyway

Don't know how true that is, but I find her insanely pretty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"