Blended Families

A positive post from me. For once ;)

Ss asked me last night to take him back to school shopping today so I agreed. We had an awesome awesome day. We got along great. No attitude, no fits, no fine I will call my dad, just an overall good time. We joked, talked a lot, had lunch together. Spent over 8 hours together with no one else and with no drama and that has never happened on 7.5 years. We have tried the shopping thing before and it never ended well. It was refreshing to have a good day together. He thanked me profusely (also unusual) and even called his dad to say thanks and that it was really nice of me to take him shopping. And what a nice day to have after all the crap that has gone on with SD.

Re: A positive post from me. For once ;)

• Does he know how much you loved spending that day with him in all it's wondefulness?  Hug that kid a little harder tonite. 
  • good news!  yay
  • Loading the player...
  • aaw, that sounds like a lovely day.

I am glad for you that you had a good day with SS.  There is the proof that you are a good SM.  

Unfortunately your SD was a little to old and a little to messed up when you came on the scene to have that kinda relationship with you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"