October 2011 Moms
Options

Delete Target registry items....

Has anyone figured out how to delete items from your Target registry?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Delete Target registry items....

• Options
    Since its been updated, if you're under "Manage my registry", you just click on the grey circle with the "x" on it all the way to the right of the item you want to remove. Hope that helps! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBrosamle2:
    Since its been updated, if you're under "Manage my registry", you just click on the grey circle with the "x" on it all the way to the right of the item you want to remove. Hope that helps! :)

I cant even find the 'manage my registry' section!! Help?!?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    you have to search for the registry, then it asks you if this is your registry and than you log in.  once you are logged in you can manange
    Successful after 2 years tttc. Diagnosed with PCOS and Endometriosis. Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagemaryNamory:
    you have to search for the registry, then it asks you if this is your registry and than you log in.  once you are logged in you can manange
    y

Boo it never asked me :( I can only look at it! Ill try signing out then in again. So confusing!!!

• Options
    imagemellymel12:

imagemaryNamory:
    y

Boo it never asked me :( I can only look at it! Ill try signing out then in again. So confusing!!!

Same here. I hate the new website, it sucks butt...............

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageWillosious:
    imagemellymel12:

imagemaryNamory:
    y

Yeah I just tried another 589749823 times...nothing. I have an email in to their FAQ people...hoping to get an answer soon! Because of course I received a gift today off my registry that is still showing up as not purchased! 

• Options
    imagemellymel12:
    imageWillosious:
    imagemellymel12:

imagemaryNamory:
    y

Yeah I just tried another 589749823 times...nothing. I have an email in to their FAQ people...hoping to get an answer soon! Because of course I received a gift today off my registry that is still showing up as not purchased! 

I know we had to reset our password. Have you done that yet? When I'm signed on now, if I hover over "registries" which is towards the top of the page, close to the cart, a drop down menu will appear. On that drop down, there's an option that says "manage my registry". I click on that and it takes me into my registry, and I have to click on the "my items" tab to view/change it. 

• Options
    imageBrosamle2:
    imagemellymel12:
    imageWillosious:
    imagemellymel12:

imagemaryNamory:
    y

I know we had to reset our password. Have you done that yet? When I'm signed on now, if I hover over "registries" which is towards the top of the page, close to the cart, a drop down menu will appear. On that drop down, there's an option that says "manage my registry". I click on that and it takes me into my registry, and I have to click on the "my items" tab to view/change it. 

Yep I reset my password! So weird that when I hover over registries, it only gives me the option to 'create' or 'find'!! Maybe not everyone's is equipped correctly yet?!? Ive looked on every page and went over everything slowly to make sure I didnt miss anything. Definitely havent seen an option to manage :( Ill try again tomorrow!!! I even made sure my email and name matched with my registry...I cant find a reason why the site wouldnt recognize that the registry belongs to me!!

• Options
    imagemellymel12:
    imageBrosamle2:
    imagemellymel12:
    imageWillosious:
    imagemellymel12:

imagemaryNamory:
    y

Yep I reset my password! So weird that when I hover over registries, it only gives me the option to 'create' or 'find'!! Maybe not everyone's is equipped correctly yet?!? Ive looked on every page and went over everything slowly to make sure I didnt miss anything. Definitely havent seen an option to manage :( Ill try again tomorrow!!! I even made sure my email and name matched with my registry...I cant find a reason why the site wouldnt recognize that the registry belongs to me!!

I've done all of that and can't manage my registry, either. Boo, Target! Boo!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options

1.  Target.com

2.  Registries (top right)

3.  Start a Registry

4.  Log in  (If you log in first, #3 says View Registry)

5.  My Items

Manage away....  Good Luck.

• Options
    imageLauriJean_2009:

1.  Target.com

2.  Registries (top right)

3.  Start a Registry

4.  Log in  (If you log in first, #3 says View Registry)

5.  My Items

Manage away....  Good Luck.

This is what I had to do, as well.... for some reason logging in first didn't work.  Also - for those who just reset passwords - there seems to be a delay before you get the 'manage' function.  Mine took about 4 hours to show up. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"