Secondary IF

Update: It's ON!

So, Sunday really was CD1, and today, CD3, I had b/w done, and an u/s done. The results were that my lining was just like they'd like it to be (6.8! Not already huge!), and my hormones were right there in normal levels, so....I started femara tonight!

This puts me on track for menopur Sunday-Tuesday, u/s and likely trigger on Wednesday (at 7:30am before an all-day site visit from one of our funders), and an IUI on Thursday afternoon with btb on Friday morning.  Oh my!

What this means, because it's me, is that where will I be when I can do betas? Yes, that's right, ladies, out of town! This is getting really funny.

With this being our last IUI, and so much is riding on it, I think it's really great that the people we are sharing a cabin with that weekend are parents of an only child. So if I have AF (which I would by then), I can see their awesome family of 3.  And if I am in agony waiting, I know she's been there (it took 9 IUIs and 6 IVFs to get her son).  And if it's positive, I won't find out for sure until after we are back, in case there's a chance it might make her feel sad in any way to hear it, even though they seem really content with just their one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update: It's ON!

• Woohoo! I really hope this is it for you!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Good luck and enjoy your vacation.  I am hoping for no AF for you and a large beta number when your return.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed! Hoping this is finally your cycle. Enjoy your vacation!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am rooting for you! Hope it all goes your way :)

Abby

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
  • Good luck!  Have a great vacation!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Ooooh, exciting!  Wishing you the best of luck this cycle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"