Military Families
Options

Introducing Myself!

Hi! My name is Jessica and my husband is in the Air Force. This TTC thing and Military Life are both all new to me! We are on our 2nd cycle (with my DH actually home, he gets home tomorrow night!) We are both excited for this new journey and can't wait to see where both paths take us! 

We just received orders to Japan, and will be moving in less than a month! So we have some crazy adventures coming real soon!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all! I am so happy I found this Military board as well here!!! 

IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Introducing Myself!

• Options
    Hey Jessica, I'm glad you found your way over here.  GL on the baby making!  If they didn't tell you over on TTGP, you should start charting your BBT on Fertility Friend.  It's the only way to know if you are actually O'ing.  You can click my ticker to get there.  :)  Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a really good book to teach you how your body works.  Japan sounds like a lot of fun!  I would be so stoked to go there!  If you have any questions, both boards are full of women who have probably been through what you have and are willing to answer.  Again, good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! My name is Jessica too :)
    Married November 2007
    DH became a double above knee amputee with traumatic brain injury (TBI) - July 2009
    TTC - August 2009 DX: Severe MFI & TF due to TBI
    DH SA 0 count, started clomid therapy - November 2010
    DH SA 0 count, increased clomid dosage - January 2011
    DH SA 75 million with 60% motility!! - May 2011
    IVF with ICSI ONLY OPTION - May 2011
    3dt of 2 Grade A 8&7 cell embryos May 19, 2011
    +HPT May 30 2011 -- Memorial Day!
    Beta #1 = 34 Beta #2 = 101.8 Beta #3 = 603!
    Expecting beautiful Eden Grace February 7, 2012!
    I don't believe that God ever tells us "no". he has three options. Yes, not right now, or I have something better in mind. We just have to wait & see. BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks so much! I am totally stoked to go, it will be an awesome adventure!

I have started tracking my BBT and using FF. NOw I just need to get consistent! I can't seem to remember to take my temp each morning! But I am getting better :) 

IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Welcome and hi!  Japan is awesome -- you'll love it!  My DH is AF, too.  Good luck with TTC!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"