Detroit Babies

XP: OBGYN (Macomb area)

The last time I was at the OBGYN it was a couple years ago.  I've had all paps done since then by my RE.  I need to make an appt though to get an annual and have another pap done, and I'm not sure if I should go back where I last was in 2009 or if I should go somewhere else.

The last OB I saw was Dr. Wallace at Oakland-Macomb OBGYN.  I had also seen Dr. Goymerac at that practice.  My PCP recommended going to the practice in the Beaumont Medical Center - Macomb (Dr.'s Valice, Kobold, Smith, and Jordan) when I asked him for a rec.  Granted, my PCP is in that building too so he may just recommend them to everyone for that reason.

Anyone have experience, good or bad, at either place?  I need to set up an appt kind of soon to get the ball rolling with what we're doing out in Colorado at CCRM.  Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to share publicly!
Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: OBGYN (Macomb area)

• I have nothing but good things to say about the practice!! I switched from Oakland Macomb to there at 25 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier.  I see Dr. Valice.  He takes his time with each patient and it feels much more personal than the other office.  Dr. Kobold began to deliver my baby, and she was amazing as well, but Dr. Valice got there just in time!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • looking for a practice. just found out i was expecting and made my first appt. with oak/maacomb, but starting to wonder if its "just too big" i was interested in the midwives, and i read great things about the practice. but i would really love some 1 on 1 and get the personalized attention. especially for this first. could you let me konw about your experience with them, and now your current experience with your current docs. i really want a woman too:)

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"