Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Flu shot??

Hi ladies,

I'm debating on getting a flu shot for this flu season. I have no recieved a flu shot in many, many years and I am unsure if I want to or not. I have talked with women that have delivered in the spring and summer that didn't recieve the shot and didn't have problems.

Suggestions /adivceBig Smile thanks!

Re: Flu shot??

• Options
    I got pregnant last fall and got a flu shot.  It was recommended by my OB and I surely wouldn't want to get a bad flu with a high fever while pregnant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    While pg with our daughter I had one and am thankful that I did!! Because I winded up with the flu and it was 100% better than what it could have been if I hadn't had the shot! All the family that had it were out in bed for 3-4 days and I had it for only half the time.... So I say get one to be safe cause it sucks when you get sick real bad while pg and wind up in the hospital because of it
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Absolutely get the shot.  My DH ended up with the flu while I was pregnant and with all of our other complications, it could have been life threatening for me and my DD. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"