Canada Babies
Options

GTKY Time!

It's scary on TTGP right now...far too much drama for me! So...It's GTKY time!

If you could learn to do something, anything you wanted, what would it be and why?

Do you think you have a talent or a gift? If so, tell us!

What's your favourite article of clothing that you have?

What's your favourite song and who is your favourite band/group/singer?

What's a song on the radio currently that you can't help but sing, out loud, along to?

How did your DH/SO propose? Did you know it was coming? Did you help pick out your ring?

Me: 32 / H: 35
Married 9-19-2009
Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
Baby Karrot 2.0 -
6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: GTKY Time!

• Options
    If you could learn to do something, anything you wanted, what would it be and why? Play guitar and piano.. my dad has a bunch of guitars and they have a piano and I always wanted to play them!

Do you think you have a talent or a gift? If so, tell us! I have a freakish amount of useless knowledge including but not limited to pop culture, celebrities etc.

What's your favourite article of clothing that you have? Do pjs count? otherwise it would be my collection of purses that to H's dismay keeps growing (I'm at around 40 now)

What's your favourite song and who is your favourite band/group/singer? I don't really have a fave song, love Adele (she was our "first dance" song at our wedding), Foo Fighters, City and Colour.. all sorts of random stuff that I can't think of!

What's a song on the radio currently that you can't help but sing, out loud, along to? I hate the radio! but I guess it'd be Katy Perry - Last Friday Night or Nicki Minaj - Superbass

How did your DH/SO propose? Did you know it was coming? Did you help pick out your ring? He proposed on a random weeknight, in our pjs right before bed, I came out of the bathroom and he was on one knee. I knew it was coming (but had ZERO clue when!) and I didn't pick it out but we had talked about what kind of ring I like (solitaire, princess cut, white gold)

• Options

If you could learn to do something, anything you wanted, what would it be and why? I would love to learn how to paint. I tried to teach myself in high school but wasn't very good. I'd love to really take some classes and learn.

Do you think you have a talent or a gift? If so, tell us! I really like to write and I've had people read some of my writings and they say I'm good at it, so maybe that.

What's your favourite article of clothing that you have? Probably my college hoodie.

What's your favourite song and who is your favourite band/group/singer? My favourite singer/band is Bon Jovi and my fav song is Livin' On A Prayer. Hands down.

What's a song on the radio currently that you can't help but sing, out loud, along to? I'm loving Adele too right now. I usually belt hers out.

How did your DH/SO propose? Did you know it was coming? Did you help pick out your ring? DH took me back to where we had our first date (Williams Cafe) and ordered us the exact same thing we had (Strawberry Milkshakes) and sat us at the same table we sat at (Kudo's to him!). He got down on one knee halfway through our drinks and proposed. It was so sweet. He was so nervous. His hands shook and he almost dropped the ring. People clapped and one couple bought us drinks. It was wonderful. I had no idea. We had talked about it and I told him I wanted to marry him but I had no idea it was coming. He picked the ring out all by himself.

Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **crickets** quiet over here today..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"