Secondary IF
Options

what keeps your mind off 2IF?

As down as I've been feeling lately, consumed with depressing thoughts .. I've been trying to focus more on other things that keep my mind off 2IF.

-working out

-playing with my daughter

-pinning on Pinterest (anyone else obsessed with this like I am?!) 

7/09 miracle DD born
3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
Dori
"Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"

Re: what keeps your mind off 2IF?

• Options

Sewing, running and cooking.  And work, unfortunately, but that's no fun.

ETA: Of course my DD!  She keeps us very busy, but not so much to keep my mind off 2IF.  A lot of times I think how awesome she will be as a big sister.  Sad

• Options
    We bought a house last year.  I have a million house projects!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have been very busy this summer, so that has helped.  We also have a lot of house projects going on and we bought our house 2 years ago!  I think it's most difficult for me when I see my son with other little kids who have siblings (at parties and such).  I know he desperately wants a brother or sister, and used to ask me about it everyday, but it seems to have dwiddled lately...probably because he got tired of asking LOL.  It's definitely hard not to think about it all the time and have it be all consuming, but I try to focus on the fact that i have one "good one" (as DH likes to say) already.
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Options

Uh, nothing?

When I run, I'm thinking about getting healthier for DS and for TTC.

When I clean or work on the house, I'm thinking about making it nicer for the family, and start wondering if DS's room is going to be able to be an awesome room for him or a shared room with a little sibling.

When I'm at work, working p/t but it feels like full between all of my monitoring appts and acupuncture, I see my BFF who's 8 mos pg, and think of her awful loss a few years ago (23 weeks), and am so happy for her, but then wonder when I'm gonna get to be happy for me again.  Also, they keep offering me more hours if I can handle it, and I'm really hoping to just get k/u so I can just have regular appointments but then be out for awhile, but until then, I can't really work more than half time.  

When I'm at rehearsal or in performance, that's when I don't think of it. Though the conductor I sing for most often and his wife, whose in the same section as me, are my DS's godparents, so when we aren't singing, we end up chatting about DS.  

When I sleep, I dream.

So I guess all I can answer honestly is, "while I am actually singing."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"