Secondary IF
Options

Did Bravelle yesterday.

It was fine, actually.  The 31 gauge was the same as the needle for Ovidrel.  It was twice as much so more uncomfortable, plus it was a little itchy.  The Ovidrel really feels like nothing at all.

Still not hurting, and I'm choosing to believe this is a GOOD sign and isn't because I'd not having any follicle growth.  Tomorrow is my last ultrasound, so I'm hoping for the best!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
On Stimmed Cycle #5
Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"

Re: Did Bravelle yesterday.

• Options
    Good luck, let us know how your ultrasound goes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The anticipation is way worse than actually doing it. Good luck to you and let us know it works out!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Got three good follicles!  YAY!!!!  24.5mm, 15.5mm (both on right--this seems to be my better ovary), 21.8mm, and 13.7mm this (on left) this morning.  I'm triggering more than 12 hours later, so that means the 15.5 will be 16 at trigger and at least 17.5 when it pops.  So that's three follicles that are decent!
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Options
    Wow that's great news!!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options

Triggered last night, IUI tomorrow.

On Stimmed Cycle #5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"