Indiana Babies
Options

New to Indiana Have a few questions

Hi Ladies- I am currently pregnant with identical twin girls.  I will be moving to  the area at the beginning of Februaury.  I was interested in a recomm. for a great pediatrician as well as part-time nannies or babysitters.  Any suggestions will do.  Are there any mom an me groups or anything fun to do in the area?

Re: New to Indiana Have a few questions

• Options

Do you know what side of town you will be living on?

You could check out www.indymoms.com under the buy/sell tab for sitters/nannies.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy; glad to hear you'll be joining us here in IN! There are lots of fun things to do and I'm sure several of us could recommend pediatricians, but those things will definitely depend on where you will be moving. Any idea where that will be? A lot of us are in Indianapolis but there are several ladies who live elsewhere as well...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that we will be in the Lafayette/West Lafayette area.  But I have no problem driving further out if they have the best doctors , shopping, etc.
  • Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Options

I grew up in Lafayette/West Lafayette and lived there until about 5 years ago! It's a wonderful city and, while I can't make any recommendations for pediatricians since we moved before having kids, I'm sure you will be able to find a great one in the area!!

Hopefully one of the Lafayette mamas on here can help you out! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"