Secondary IF

Good Sign....Better Sign

I revised the tittle of the game a bit. However, the rules are the same. You tell me if my symptom is a good sign or a better sign. I usually hate playing this game and getting my hopes up. However, I seem to be getting much better at being positive when AF comes. Soooo......

It is 8-10 DPO and I am feeling this:

1. Cramping. I felt lots of cramping in the 2ww with DD.

2. Giant boobs! Spilling out of my bra, boobs.

---------TMI warning!!!!---------- 

3. A sudden general "wetness"

4. Bloating

Ok. That's it. What do you guys think? Oh, and this is a completely un-medicated cycle. This 2ww is harder because of said symptoms. Last month I felt NOTHING! TIA!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: Good Sign....Better Sign

• Hmmm I had all of those in the last 4 months, but that's because I have been on clomid, triggers, etc....I hope it's the real deal for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
    May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13
  • Definitely feel you on the "sudden general wetness".  Hope all these symptoms lead to BFP!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!  I hope these symptoms mean a bfp for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! This is the first month that I've actually had the guts to think I might be pregnant. We'll see how that goes!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Good luck!

I overreact to progesterone, so I get most of these to some extent every month, medicated or not--and medicated, I get it like crazy.  Most people don't.  :-)

However, I do NOT normally cramp 8-10DPO.  That is VERY unusual for me and just about always signifies a clinical pregnancy, though the last one didn't seem to make it very far.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"