Washington Babies

A Working Mom's Mommy and Me Class?

I am a working mom and have a pretty great schedule, but I still can't make it to a class at 10:30 in the morning.  Does anybody have any suggestions of places that offer evening or weekend classes? I would love to take my son to have some special thing that we get to do together, but I'm running out of places to look. We are in the Bellevue, Redmond, Sammamish area.  Any suggestions?

Re: A Working Mom's Mommy and Me Class?

• I think Waterbabies has evening and weekend classes. There are also weekend Musikgarten classes. Depending on your child's age there is also gymnastics and soccer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am sure Little Gym or Gymboree classes have evening/weekend classes.  Also swimming lessons, depending on how old your lo is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have found some swimming lessons in the evening, and kindermusic has some classes on Saturdays.  Gymboree also has some on sat, but unfortunately nobody is enrolled in the one for my LO's age group.

I totally feel your pain.. most of the classes are on weekdays, and when I finally get a weekday off and plan on on something then my work days change and I can't do it.  I was totally excited that baby storytime was going to be at the library near me on my day off, Thursday.. then my boss changed my schedule so she can have that day off and I have to work.  It seems stupid to be upset over something like baby storytime, but there aren't many baby activities in Enumclaw and I figured it'd be a good chance for LO to meet other babies. 

Good luck!

• I'm in the same boat!  We found swim lessons through our community center in the evenings, and some of the libraries/bookstores have pajama storytimes.  There are also activities available at lots of places on Saturday mornings.  I'm sorry I don't have recs for anything in your area, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am not in those areas, but we do a parent/tot "gymnastics" class at a center in Auburn on Saturday mornings.  Look in parks and rec schedules for cities around you and you might find something similar.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"