Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Maternity Clothing

Hi ladies,

I know everyone is different but when did everyone start to buy maternity clothes?

Suggestions for good places to buy without spending a lot?

Re: Maternity Clothing

• Options
    Not sure how far along you are - but I'm only 14 weeks and I went out to buy a Be Band at target ($17). It has kept me in my regular pants for now which is really nice. My mom has already hit up consignment stores, which is prob what I will do as well. I am on a tight budget though - and if I find something that was barely used, I would buy it. We only wear them for what - 6 months? To me - it's just not worth spending a lot of $ on work pants that I will wear til Feb and then will be out of style by the time baby 2 comes along.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options

I totally agree. I want to buy the basics and that's it! My friends tried the Be Bands and didn't have much luck with them Do you like yours?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my Be Band! Sometimes it rolls up in the back, but I found that it's worth it since it doesn't happen that much. If I don't fold the top down over the bottom, it doesn't roll up either. Def. worth it to save money on maternity clothes while you can!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options
    I went to Macy's they sell maternity.  I also went to Mimi Maternity (which cost a lot).  If you need any maternity clothes I have mine packed away...I have all seasons because I had two boys one in August and one in November.  I am willing to sell them now that I am done with my pregnancies.  You can email me at gsd823@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"