Maryland Babies

Good vacation spots for under 1?

So, I am trying to plan a family getaway in March next year... LO will be 11 months... anyone have any good ideas? Smile
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good vacation spots for under 1?

• Well, we took DS on a beach vacation just before his 1st birthday. We all rented a beach house in Sandbridge, VA (just south of VA beach). It was perfect! Obviously that would be too chilly for March though.....how far are you guys willing to go, and are you planning on driving, or flying?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We went to Jamaica for a ~ 4 or 5 days when DD was 13 months.  It was fun, but certainly not like a vacation pre-kid.

March is prime spring break time, so I'd steer clear of Mexico, Caribbean, Florida, etc.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thinking March just because DH coaches hockey and season doesn't end until the second week of March. We have a wedding in FL the next month and at first I was thinking we could extend it and do a vk then, but then I don't know what we'd do with him during the wedding Huh?

I'm willing to fly - but probably would like to stay in the 2-3 hr window or at least that time for one flight

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"