Pregnant after 35
Options

3 hour glucose test

I thought I had passed the one hour because I had not heard from my doctor's office for almost a week. They finally called to tell me I had failed by 5 points and needed to do the three hour. I did the three hour and passed.  So don't fear this test.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.

Re: 3 hour glucose test

• Options

Thanks for the hope I did mine on Friday and I am just waiting for the results

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had to do my 3 hr test last Thursday and passed!  I was actually pretty surprised I passed b/c I had such a bad reaction!  When the sugar hit me, I got sick, sweaty and almost blacked out!  It was an awful experience for me, but so happy all is ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good news!  I just scheduled my 3 hour for Friday morning so this is giving me hope!

Thanks~

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    I'm taking mine tomorrow and all my dr told me was to eat lots of carbs for breakfast (pancakes with maple syrup).  Does this sound right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    so I didn't have the "official" glucose test just a testing of my blood sugar to see where I am and if I would need further testing.  enjoyed 4 pieces of gluten free French toast with real maple syrup this morning though!  good think I walk to work!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"