Philadelphia Babies

When did everyone start showing?

I know it sounds crazy but I'm 5ft, 110 lbs. I can't remember when I started showing with DS. (its been five years!) So I am just curious... I thought by 8 wks maybe I'd be showing something.... I guess it could be anxiety after my MMC.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When did everyone start showing?

• I think I started showing around 14-16 weeks, somewhere in there. Its all about your body type though, so I dont think theres a "normal" time. Most of my friends were in the same ballpark as me--definitely no showing as early as 8 weeks, even with their second or third pregnancy.
  • same here... about 14-16 weeks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think I really started to show until something like 24 weeks, but I've heard that you can show earlier with a second pregnancy.  That and there are a lot of other factors that will affect when you show.
  • Aww :)

Well, I'm 5'3 and nowww 121lbs. I have recently just started to show a little bit at 19 weeks. Finaaaally lol. Considering it is my 1st pregnancy, I am not very conserned about the measurments - just baby's health!

• imageBOH1025:
    same here... about 14-16 weeks

This!

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"