Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

just moved to arlington and looking for pregnancy resources

Hi. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and just relocated to Arlington from Madison, Wisconsin. I am on the lookout for any and all advice/ideas on where to go for childbirth classes, prenatal yoga, inexpensive maternity clothes, etc.

Also, does anyone have info or experience regarding Medical Center of Arlington and/or Omega ObGyn?

Any help is appreciated! Our move here happened relatively quickly and was kind of a whirlwind, and I did not have a lot of time to do research!

Re: just moved to arlington and looking for pregnancy resources

• Options
    I saw Dr. Luck at Omega with my first pregnancy which unfortunately ended early.  She was very sweet and compassionate towards me and seemed very patient and competent.  However, I moved out of the area by the time I got pregnant again, but I would definitely go back to her.  I had co-workers who delivered at MCA and I only heard good things regarding their experiences.
  • Options

Welcome to town! I'm in Arlington too. Umm... sorry about the weather. It's miserable =(

I've had a couple friends deliver at MCA, I haven't heard anything bad. I don't know anything about Omega OB/GYN. If you don't mind driving to Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints has an amazing new(ish) women's center.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"