Alabama Babies

Levi Taylor is here :) (a week late in posting! ha!)

Levi got here on 8/13/11!

Here's a link to my birth story and pics, for anyone interested:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/57055565.aspx 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Levi Taylor is here :) (a week late in posting! ha!)

• Aw, love your siggy now :)

I am really happy for you that you got the birth experience you hoped for and everything went so smoothly. Even if O hadn't decided to be stubborn and go occiput transverse on me, I don't know if I could have continued with a med free plan with a labor as long as yours was! I seriously doubt it. So kudos to you!

I think my favorite part is that you pulled him out. That's pretty incredible. Looking back on it now, I see how I avoided everything going on 'down there' and felt it was for the best at the time, lol-but I think that is pretty awesome of you! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! That's a wonderful story!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • He's absolutely beautiful!  Congrats and kudos on the med-free birth.
    image imageimagePhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it :) he's a sweetheart!
  • Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! Thanks for sharing your amazing birth experience. I'm glad that you were able to have the experience you wanted. Levi is a great name and I hope he is letting you get some sleep :) 

Also, I hope breastfeeding is going well. If you ever want to talk about it or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! 

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!  He's too cute!  I'm glad you were able to have the natural birth you wanted, but can't believe you had to go through it for so long... kudos to you!  Thanks for sharing your story.  Since you mentioned "she" in reference to the doc on call, can I assume Dr. C delivered Levi?!  How exciting!  I'm so hoping she's able to be there for my birth as well. 

Did you feel like the tub was worth it to labor in, even if you didn't get to deliver in it?  Any other mentions about labor/delivery/hospital to share?  Hope you're enjoying your time with your big little man!  :)

• Congratulations!  I love your siggy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"