Hawaii Babies

***eacerna***

In case you wanted them for your goody bags, TRU has Crayola products buy one, get TWO free again right now.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ***eacerna***

• Also, I saw an adorable orange/pink outfit on Zulily today that coordinates with your birthday theme. I am considering the same palette for Libby's 2nd bday (if we end up doing a party...my EDD is SO close to her bday)...

• imagelelekay:
    In case you wanted them for your goody bags, TRU has Crayola products buy one, get TWO free again right now.

Thanks Leah! I do plan to get them for the goody bags. I saw some at OTC and they were a good deal too...$5.25 for 2 dozen!

Thanks for looking out for me :-) .

• Loading the player...
  • imageMarried2MrWright:

Also, I saw an adorable orange/pink outfit on Zulily today that coordinates with your birthday theme. I am considering the same palette for Libby's 2nd bday (if we end up doing a party...my EDD is SO close to her bday)...

ooh, I will check out Zulily! thanks.

awesome! if you end up doing the party, let me know where you end up buying party stuff with the same color palette. 

btw, where did you get the polka dot balloon that you used for libby's 1st bday shoot? did you buy it online or any balloon place would have those? 

• imageeacerna:
    imageMarried2MrWright:

Also, I saw an adorable orange/pink outfit on Zulily today that coordinates with your birthday theme. I am considering the same palette for Libby's 2nd bday (if we end up doing a party...my EDD is SO close to her bday)...

btw, where did you get the polka dot balloon that you used for libby's 1st bday shoot? did you buy it online or any balloon place would have those? 

I got the balloons from https://www.polka-dot-market.com/ and they do have orange and pink ones too! The owner is AWESOME and they have wonderful customer service, I highly recommend them. I bought them from her and then had them inflated locally at a party store.
  • imageMarried2MrWright:
    imageeacerna:
    imageMarried2MrWright:

I got the balloons from https://www.polka-dot-market.com/ and they do have orange and pink ones too! The owner is AWESOME and they have wonderful customer service, I highly recommend them. I bought them from her and then had them inflated locally at a party store.

So funny, I have looked at that website too! I love that site! I'll get the balloons from there (and a few other things)! They're so cute :-).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"