Georgia Babies

Kenmar peeps

Just saw that Dr Dixon is leaving as of Oct. 1. I nearly cried right there at the front desk! He's going back to egleston to teach. His wife, Dr. Greene is taking over his patients. I like her too, but I am going to miss him!

Re: Kenmar peeps

• This makes me so sad, I love Dr. Dixon so much he is always my go to doctor for the kiddos...boo hoo. I have never met his wife.
  • Seriously, my face dropped when I read the sign.  I couldn't even finish signing her in b/c I literally was tearing up!  The nurse was like, "I know... EVERYONE has had that reaction."  She said that teaching is what he's always loved but he wasn't able to do it with a family.  Now that their kids are grown, he's ready to get back into it.  His wife has been part time up till now I think.  I've only met her once.  She'll be taking over full time.  I also saw a new Dr today as well but can't remember her name.  She was nice too.  I love them all, but Dr Dixon was just awesome.  I couldn't have picked a better fit for us if I had built him myself :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"