Minnesota Babies

Need Store Suggestions

I need to find a place to look for more dressed up outfits for our 4mo old son. We have his child dedication over labor day weekend and I have yet to find something for him to wear. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would prefer a place that is  not too expensive.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Store Suggestions

• It may be kind of a haul, but there's an adorable store called Alex and Allie in Rosedale.  I've also had great luck with eBay.  I just got DD's flower girl dress there last month and the price was amazing.
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Janie and Jack at MOA.  Some of their stuff is spendy, but I have found some affordable items on their huge clearance racks.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imagembgreenwalt:
    Janie and Jack at MOA.  Some of their stuff is spendy, but I have found some affordable items on their huge clearance racks.

this. it's spendy, but adorable and high quality. They're also having a 20% off all sale items promo right now. Both online and in store.  

• you could try Burlington.  It seems like an odd place for it, but I have seen cute little suits & stuff there.
  • Edelweiss Baby in Maple Grove has a good selection.

Photo taken at 16 months old
  • THERE IS AN ADORABLE SHOP IN LAKEVILLE MINNESOTA CALLED POSH BABY BOUTIQUE THE ADDRESS IS 20770 HOLYOKE AVENUE LAKEVILLE MINNESOTA 55044

PHONE: 952-985-5524

THEY HAVE CUTE CUTE CLOTHES REASONABLE PRICES TOO!!! THEY ARE CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAYS BUT OPEN AT 10AM THE REST OF THE WEEK CHECK THEM OUT!!!!

• imageKATE STOCKMAN:

THERE IS AN ADORABLE SHOP IN LAKEVILLE MINNESOTA CALLED POSH BABY BOUTIQUE THE ADDRESS IS 20770 HOLYOKE AVENUE LAKEVILLE MINNESOTA 55044

THEY HAVE CUTE CUTE CLOTHES REASONABLE PRICES TOO!!! THEY ARE CLOSED SUNDAY AND MONDAYS BUT OPEN AT 10AM THE REST OF THE WEEK CHECK THEM OUT!!!!

a) stop yelling.

b) vendors are not allowed to post here. you want to advertise your store, buy ad space. (and don't even attempt to tell me you "just shop there". the owner of this boutique's name is Kate...and by your screen name, join date and posts, I am unwilling to believe this is coincidence.)

c) go away. If anything makes people NOT want to shop somewhere, it's joining a community to spam them with information about your business.  

• JC Penny, Sears, BRU have options, but of course, check Once Upon a Child - we've had luck there sometimes...  Berlington Coat Factory also usually has boys dressy/suit type outfits for babies.  Another place to check is Classic Child in Excelsior... 

I think a lot depends on what you want DS to wear. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:
    imageKATE STOCKMAN:

THERE IS AN ADORABLE SHOP IN LAKEVILLE MINNESOTA CALLED POSH BABY BOUTIQUE THE ADDRESS IS 20770 HOLYOKE AVENUE LAKEVILLE MINNESOTA 55044

a) stop yelling.

b) vendors are not allowed to post here. you want to advertise your store, buy ad space. (and don't even attempt to tell me you "just shop there". the owner of this boutique's name is Kate...and by your screen name, join date and posts, I am unwilling to believe this is coincidence.)

c) go away. If anything makes people NOT want to shop somewhere, it's joining a community to spam them with information about your business.  

*claps* Speak it, mama!

• imagecinderellabella:
    imageMrsGo4Hockeychick:
    imageKATE STOCKMAN:

a) stop yelling.

*claps* Speak it, mama!

See this makes me sad as I was going to say check out this store (as I had done a great review of the store back in July) but now I am not to sure if I should send people that way. I would 2nd all the places listed above. Are you looking for all white? if so check Lifeway book store (aka old Northwestern book store) 

Good luck  

• imagePayne2B2008:

See this makes me sad as I was going to say check out this store (as I had done a great review of the store back in July) but now I am not to sure if I should send people that way. I would 2nd all the places listed above. Are you looking for all white? if so check Lifeway book store (aka old Northwestern book store) 

Good luck  

Me too. I actually had a really good experience there recently.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"