Long Island Babies

stay at home jobs?

My baby girl is 10 weeks old and i am searching for a stay at home job (child care is way too expensive and i have decided to stay home for the time being.  When i search on the web i usually come across stay at home jobs that look like scams.  My background is online marketing and i am looking to go back into that field; however i am open to other stay at home positions maybe even event planning of some sort.  Any suggestions on where to search for a stay at home job would be great. thanks!

Re: stay at home jobs?

• I totally understand wanting to stay at home--  It's completely different than your previous experience, but how about babysitting in your home?  That way you are with your little girl and getting paid for it!
  • Hi, I'm a stay at home mother of 2 girls, 4 and 1.  Recently I had decided that I wanted to do something more and out my hard earned college education to good use so I signed on as independent consultant with Rodan and Fields.  These are the dermetologists that created Proactiv.  I'm currently selling skincare from my home while caring for my children working around their schedules and collecting a paycheck.  If you're interested at all please let me know.  You can e-mail me directly and I can send you more info.  dinagiordano@optonline.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"