Upstate NY Babies
Options

Thank you FB friends! (and a stroller question)

I posted on FB about DH & I having different opinions about whether or not to get a double stroller.  I made him read through the comments and I think I have him convinced that not only do we need a double stroller, but the City Mini Double is the best one!  So if you find a good deal on one, used or new, let me know.  We're not going to buy right away, but probably before the end of the year.

Also, do I need to buy an attachment with it to hold our infant seat?

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: Thank you FB friends! (and a stroller question)

• Options

I think Abba said she got hers at Buy Buy Baby for $250 for the 2010 model. 

And yes, you need an attachment for the infant seat if you're going to use the infant seat with it. We have the attachment and i really love it, except that for some reason it makes everyone think that I have three  kids in there.  Some genius at the grocery store on Saturday asked if I had triplets. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I don't have the infant attachement.  We put the seat completely down and use a "snuzzler" (is that what they are called?) in it for Evan. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah- I just got my city mini double for 250 at Buy Buy Baby...its the 2010 model but its the same thing as the 2011 however the only change is the thicker padding in the seats but you can buy an insert for the 2010 from the company for less than 20 bucks...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOVE the city mini double! I don't have the attachment and didn't have it when the babies I watch were tiny, but I also don't see us getting it for #2. 
  • Options
    We don't have the attachement.  I don't think we will spend the extra money on one.  If I see it on craigslist or something, I would pick it up.  But otherwise I will probably just use the snuzzler.  Too bad, bc I loved just keeping dd in the infant car seat, and would probably like it even more this time since I am having a winter baby.  But I figure this baby is going to be used to having his sleep interupted a lot more right from the beginning, so oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"