Pre-School and Daycare
Options

*Cute lunch check-in*

PIP your cute lunches here!

I stole the crocodile sandwich idea from https://susanyuen.wordpress.com/ (hers is cuter), blueberries, snap peas, a mini apple and itty bitty piece of brownie that DD helped me make. The fork is from the Dollar Spot at Target.

A baseball lunch before a baseball game. Sandwich topped with cheese, edamame, cantaloupe, blueberries and a homemade granola bite. Simple and easy, and all I used was a circle biscuit cutter!

An on-the-go snack for a day of errands. Cantaloupe and blueberries with a dog fork for eating them, a homemade granola bite, box of raisins, and a chewy treat. This is why I'm so happy for all of my bento boxes! DD could eat a fairly nutritious, substantial snack out of her lap while riding in shipping carts, the only waste was from the packaging of snacks that are leftover from a long car trip (otherwise those would be in no-waste containers, too), and we were both happy campers.

DD wanted to help make her lunch so she picked the containers and a few of the ingredients, and I did the rest! Sandwich with sprinkles to make a mouse, mini peach, box of raisins, cheese cubes inside the Hello Kitty container and blueberries.

I got a new shipment of bento supplies, and I'm in love with this new panda box! I only used one layer (his head is the lid, but he was too cute not show). Inside are mini panda sandwiches with sprinkle and pick details, blueberries, leftover green beans separated from the sandwiches with silicone leaf "baran," and a mini peach.

I was going for "sheep," but I'm not quite sure it worked! Anyway, here's a super fast lunch - a sandwich topped with a flower-shaped cheese cutout, with details made of sprinkles and chocolate-covered sunflowers, a silicone separator and a mini box of raisins. (I'm trying to empty my cupboard of all the individually packaged snacks I purchased for a few long road trips this summer.)

Have a great week and make a cute lunch! Your little one will love it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

• Options

Cute! Here are a few of mine from the weekend..

Car breakfast...tortilla & cheese road, sweet potato pancake cars w/mini turkey pepperoni wheels and cheese windows,  stoplight colored fruit, a cookie cutter full of "spare tires" hehe..., and plain 'ol yogurt.

Teddy bear breakfast...mini pancakes w/ bear pick, bear cutter full of strawberry yogurt raisins, bear cheese, mini pitcher of syrup, and fruit.

Probably my fave--rainshower snack. Umbrellas made of Babybel cheese halves and bendy straws, tortilla grass and strawberry flowers, sunflower seed rain drops, and banana rain cloud. :)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    Love the rain!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrightning:
    Love the rain!
    hehe.. thanks! So did DD!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    I really like the crocodile and the rain shower!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"