Health & Exercise
Options

Mommy Make-Over - Velashape or Thermage?

Anyone try either of these?  Or have tightening cream they love?  I have a 1.5 years old and got my body back but still have a little loose skin at my lower abs.  Not fat just skin :(  I compete in bikini competitions and have another show in 3 weeks and need a little help. The Velshape and Thermage look great but $$ so I wanted to see if anyone has success with them.  Thanks!  xoxo

Re: Mommy Make-Over - Velashape or Thermage?

• Options
    I did velashape and saw slight results that lasted a few weeks. You will need at least 10-15 sessions. But i dont know if it will help w skin since it just is for cellulite smoothing only... I don't think its worth the money.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did thermage about 3 years ago and unfortunately I am PISSED that I shelled out $ 3,500 and did not see great results.  I just needed slight tightening and while I tried to convince myself that I seen an improvement, if I'm being honest ... I didn't =(  Not to mention that it was (may not be now) a long process.  It took 2 hours and hurt like hell!!!  If you are going to drop that kind of money on a procedure like this I'd recommend "lunch time lipo".  It is the same price, 1 day recovery.  I know you said you don't have any fat but it also tightens skin ... for real!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and also they say results last a year or two.  Of course that doesn't matter to me being I didn't really have results.  And, I let them know that I was unhappy, so they let me come in for another session on their "new and improved" machine.  Again, no results.  Hummm, now that I'm thinking of it, I have no idea why I'd pay so much to do something w/ results that only last a year or so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"