Maine Babies

I think I'm certifiable... NUTS

I hope its just postpartum hormones... I've pretty much reached my pre preg weight, and my husband encouraged me to try on my old jeans... so I did, and the larger size of the two sizes I usually bounce between fit perfectly.  Instead of being thrilled that I've lost all of that weight so quickly (I gained about 28, and have lost about 23-25, and I am ecstatic that most of the weight is gone - now its time to work on the extra that I started with) I was sad to start putting away maternity clothes!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME :-$ ?!?!?!  Then I'm sitting here watching a rerun of House, and I swear I felt movement in my stomach, and almost said "ooo, the baby just kicked again".  I am thrilled that my Maddie is here, but I guess some subconscious part of me misses being pregnant.  And I was so anxious to be done being pregnant.  Geez... you know its bad when YOU can't stand your own hormones :-D

Re: I think I'm certifiable... NUTS

• You aren't nuts. I've lost all but 2 pounds and I'm thrilled over it. My jeans fit too but I'm still not happy over it. I don't still wish I was pregnant though. I'm enjoying the baby way too much.

I am putting away my maternity clothes tomorrow.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm definately enjoying my baby... which is why I didn't expect to be missing being pregnant... I'm just crazy Smile
  • imageKatebug421:
    I'm definately enjoying my baby... which is why I didn't expect to be missing being pregnant... I'm just crazy Smile

You're not crazy. I miss being pregnant but I'm glad that I'm not still pregnant.

• You are so not alone! I found myself doing that alot the first couple weeks too! Just the other day when I was walking through the store, I rubbed my belly and then realized she's not in there anymore and it still makes me kind of sad. These damn hormones!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"