Oregon Babies

Anyone in Gresham?

Trying to make some new local mom friends. Smile I live in Downtown Gresham and have a 7 month old.
Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anyone in Gresham?

• Yes! I am :) I have a little guy that's almost 3 months, been wanting to find some mom friends too but seems like everyone is in SW Portland

Excuse the siggy.. I almost never post anymore and haven't updated it.

ETA: Fixed the siggy :) 

• I am! But you already kinda know me =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Fairview, but won't have my LO until November.
  • Yes! I am! My daughter is almost 14mo and we spend a lot of time in downtown Gresham :)
  • Awesomes! Kim, any plan for more babies soon?
    Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• imagehollowstar:
    Awesomes! Kim, any plan for more babies soon?

I would love to if we could afford for me to be a SAHM, but that won't be happening anytime soon! How are you enjoying your little man?

• I am out in gresham as well, my son just turned one. I don't have any mom friends really and need someone local to have fun with.

I babysit three days a week in the evenings, but never have things to do in the day time. My husband takes our only car to work most days so I end up stuck at home alone and get bored! 

auriya@gmail.com    if you ever want to go to the park or anything. :)

• I am in Gresham,  I have a 5 month old son and a 3 year old almost 4 daughter.
  • Yes, I live off division. Stick out tongue i have a 5 year old, and am pregnant with my second, due sept 7th! Does anyone have any older children? My son could really use some friends!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"