Philadelphia Babies

Re: Making mommy friends...difficult?

• yes but my problem is because I have multiples and I just rarely take them out on my own. I would love to take a Mommy and me class but that is almost impossible because they go in three different directions. I feel your pain :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am with you! I am busy as is, but definitely would benefit and  love more friends who have kids.

I don't have any friends with kids, nor does DH. My neighbor a few doors down has a LO but she is a SAHM and our LO's are on totally different schedules. So we rarely see each other and get to have our LOs interact!

I need to find like a Saturday Morning Mommy and Me class!

imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree it is difficult, but I think for new moms it is more the thinking that someone else will initiate. Or hoping that. I always feel so busy, that I am horrible at initiating. 
    Bean Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Bean Part Deux BabyFruit Ticker
  • Its nice to know I am not the only one who feels this way. I find it really hard because I am a single, working mom. I tried joining Gymboree but everyone there were couples and I didn't seem to fit in with them. There are kids in my neighborhood but they are all older and I don't know any of the moms from daycare :-( It makes me sad for my son too. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I work every weekend night shift so that I am home all week with the kids.  I find many new moms I meet do a lot of activities on the weekend.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Well, I do know it's hard when you pregnant in a new town... It's not like my belly can go on a play date! I was hoping it'd be easier when the baby is here. At least now I'm prepared! I'll definitely be ready to initiate friendship making activities!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"