April 2011 Moms
Options

I need some reassurance!

Next week DH is going out of town for work (he just found out today). It is just going to be me taking care of Liam all day! I don't have family close by and am new to the area so no real friends yet. The topper on the cake is Liam has his 4 month appointment on Wednesday! It is going to be a long weekend... I need some motivating words!
photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I need some reassurance!

• Options
    He's 4 months old, you can do it!  Just think of all the fun things you are going to get to do together without anyone else to try to steal him away from you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Last weekend my DH was away for a bachelor party for his cousin.  I had both twins by myself all weekend and it was fine.  Dont stress over it, everything will work out!
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can do it! I find that the anticipation is usually worse than the time itself! It'll be ok!
  • Options
    Aww, you are going to have so much quality time with him! And think about how awesome you're going to feel, knowing that you can do this! And if you're feeling in need of support you always have your "bump" family
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm a single mom and do it by myself all the time...if I can do it you certainly can too :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm right there with you.  DH leaves Sunday at noon and won't be back until Friday night at the earliest.  You'll do great! 
  • Options
    You mean you get to have that little adorable thing all to yourself???? How wonderful! My husband works 24 hour shift every third day and the first time he went to work with DD#1 i freaked myself out. But when the day came, it flew by so fast! I loved doing everything with her. What helps me sometimes is taking her to the library, store, park. Sometimes it helps to get out of the house. Have fun!
  • Options
    THANKS LADIES! You are all right, more bonding time :0) Now is the time to turn my son into an Astros fan. DH is a big Yankees fan! I do most of the work anyway so what is another 4 hours a day :0)
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagelinzpeanut:

I'm a single mom and do it by myself all the time...if I can do it you certainly can too :)

You are amazing! I respect single moms so much. Babies are hard work, but they bring the most joy! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemhaas28:
    THANKS LADIES! You are all right, more bonding time :0) Now is the time to turn my son into an Astros fan. DH is a big Yankees fan! I do most of the work anyway so what is another 4 hours a day :0)

Do you live in/near Houston?

• Options
    image-WillsGirl-:

imagemhaas28:

I am from Katy, TX (born and raised). We just moved to North Carolina right before my son was born. Where are you in Texas?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemhaas28:
    image-WillsGirl-:

imagemhaas28:

I am from Katy, TX (born and raised). We just moved to North Carolina right before my son was born. Where are you in Texas?

Just south of Houston near Pearland. Too bad you still dont live here. The Yankees sux;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"