Hawaii Babies

Ahhh...feeling nervous, could use some happy thoughts

After 4 ultrasounds (2 abdominal & 2 transvaginal) we haven't been able to see the baby. I have another ultrasound scheduled for 1 pm today in hopes that there is something there. We're hoping the dates are just off because of my PCOS....

Wish us luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ahhh...feeling nervous, could use some happy thoughts

• Sending you lots and lots of good thoughts! Hope you get to see a baby today :)
  • Sending you TONS of good thoughts!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of happy and good thoughts your way!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • lots and lots and LOTS of positive thoughts for you!  keeping my fingers crossed for great news...
  • Thinking of you and sending you our best!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sending happy thoughts your way!!!
  • happy thoughts being sent your way! please keep us updated.
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
  • Happy and positive thoughts coming your way!  Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sending you positive vibes and hugs! 
    I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

• Good luck!  Sending lots of happy thoughts your way!
  • Sending positive thoughts your way:)
  • Sending you positive vibes!!! Maybe the little one just want to play hide and seek with mommy and daddy! Hope you have some good news for us this afternoon! Will be thinking of you :-).
  • Thanks ladies, you are all too sweet! It almost made me cry coming on here this morning and reading through all of your comments (as you can see, i'm extra emotional at the moment Embarrassed)

My doctor is out of town, but the nurse finally called me back this morning with the results. There for sure is a baby and a heartbeat, but there is also some bleeding around the placenta. I'm on pelvic rest until I see the doctor next month, but was told to call in if I experience any bleeding or cramping.

On a side note, I was furious with yesterday's ultrasound technician. I know they are not allowed to say anything but she would not say one.word. Not even the obvious, like "oh there's your uterus, or the placenta, or look there is a baby." She was just very, very, cold. For the first time in a very long time, I felt like hitting someone Stick out tongue

Thank you for the happy thoughts, keep em coming if you can :)

• oh thank goodness!  i was starting to get worried when we didn't hear back from you.

but, there's a heartbeat!  that's great news.  did the nurse say anything else about the bleeding around the placenta?  what causes it, or when it usually stops? 

i cannot believe the tech didn't show you the baby or tell you whether there was a heartbeat - that is so heartless!  Angry

rest up, and revel in more positive thoughts coming your way!

• Yay, I'm glad to hear that there's a baby and heartbeat! That's great news! Hopefully the bleeding around the placenta will subdue and the pelvic rest will help! Wow, that u/s tech was COLD! Can't believe she didn't say anything at all! Definitely sending more positive thoughts your way!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • chiming in late!  yay for your happy news!  continued good thoughts coming your way :)
  • imageSanHawaii08:

oh thank goodness!  i was starting to get worried when we didn't hear back from you. i'm sorry. honestly, it was such a long and emotionally exhausting day, i went home and crashed!

but, there's a heartbeat!  that's great news.  did the nurse say anything else about the bleeding around the placenta?  what causes it, or when it usually stops? not really. she didn't say it was normal, but that they do see it from time to time. my doctor told me on monday that she had a strong feeling that i have a "viable" pregnancy, so hopefully the bleeding is something that will resolve itself.

i cannot believe the tech didn't show you the baby or tell you whether there was a heartbeat - that is so heartless!  Angryi was furious! i went in there feeling upset already and for her not to say a word just mean. all of the other past techs would at least try to make me feel better, they would say "maybe it's just too early" or something along those lines.

rest up, and revel in more positive thoughts coming your way! thank you, thank you!

• imageinamra:
    Yay, I'm glad to hear that there's a baby and heartbeat! That's great news! Hopefully the bleeding around the placenta will subdue and the pelvic rest will help! Wow, that u/s tech was COLD! Can't believe she didn't say anything at all! Definitely sending more positive thoughts your way!!

Thank you! And btw, congrats! I just got caught up on your "dangit" post, hope you're feeling better! H&H 9 months!

• imageMauiWedding08:
    chiming in late!  yay for your happy news!  continued good thoughts coming your way :)

Thank you =)

• So happy for your wonderful news :) Sending you happy thoughts. . .!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"