Indiana Babies

Friday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. because I love to travel and can't remember if we already had this question... what's your favorite vacation? anyplace you return year after year? what's your dream vacation?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Friday check-in

• 1.  20 weeks pregnant with twins and feeling good overall.

2.  Highlight: 20w ultrasound yesterday and good report from my doctor.  Lowlight: nothing too bad this week, just busy at work!

3.  Dinner at Oceanaire tomorrow night with friends (Devour Downtown is going on) and going to see The Help on Sunday with some girlfriends.

4.  I love any type of beach/warm weather vacation.  I've loved all of our all-inclusive vacations to Cabo, Cancun, and twice to Jamaica.  I'd love to go somewhere like Figi!

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. how are you feeling: 37 weeks pregnant, 1.5 cm dilated...and ready to have a baby

2. highlight:  being told i was at least a little bit dilated.  i know it really means nothing, but i was happy that i wasn't making up the cramps i''ve been feeling and encouraged they may actually doing something.  lowlight:  i really can't complain about anything

3. weekend plans:  soccer season has started back up for DH so just lots of time with DD

4.  favoriate vacation:  i've had some great trips to nyc, hilton head, and lots of fond memories of family vacations to florida.  dream vacation:  i hope to someday make it to hawaii and an all-inclusive resort

• Loading the player...
  • 1, sad for a friend

2. highlight: spent way too much money at ikea and lowes

lowlight: see #1.

3. Lyle Lovett at the Paladium tomorrow. Otherwise getting ready for the 5th Annual Eskew Beer Pong Tournament which is next weekend.

4. My parents took us on some amazing vacations throughout the US when I was growing up. My favorites included riding horses in Tennessee and also down into the Grand Canyon to an Indian reservation - although that trip ended with us being helicoptered out of the canyon by the National Guard due to flooding! These days my husband and I try to get down to my parents' condo in FL as often as possible; that's where we got engaged and spent part of our honeymoon. We also go to the Bonnaroo music festival for 5 days each year. My dream vacation would definitely be a tour of Europe.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. I've been better.

2. Highlight- Confirming that my husband is the best and will always be there for me... not that I didn't know that.  Lowlight- see my other posts this week.

3. Spend time with dh.

4. Dh and I went to Maui and the Big Island on one trip and that was amazing.  I also loved our honeymoon at Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica.  We have been to Sanibel, FL several times and we'll probably keep returning for years to come.  Someday, I'd like to stay in a hut over the water in Fiji or Tahiti... I've researched and the hotel prices aren't that bad, but it's the airfare that kills it.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1. how are you feeling? Suffering through yet another UTI.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? Highlight-Comcast finally coming to fix our cable, cooler weather, visiting our friends & their newborn. Lowlight-my fellow bumpie's devastating news

3. weekend plans? Relaxing at home tonight, have a massage scheduled for tomorrow, and making salsa with my grandma on Sunday.

4. because I love to travel and can't remember if we already had this question... what's your favorite vacation? anyplace you return year after year? what's your dream vacation? I'm a beach girl so my favorite vacation was an all-inclusive resort trip to Jamaica. However, as much as I enjoy laying on the beach with a daiquiri I would love a trip around Europe some day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"