May 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone there

Hello, just checking in to see if there is anyone else out there getting ready ttc in august?  One month away, whoo hooo

Re: Anyone there

• Options
    I'm embarrassed to admit I'm here, I was just checking to see if anyone had posted here yet lol Embarrassed But I wanted to say, if you're thinking of start TTC soon check out the trying to get pregnant board and lurk there for a while! There is so much you can learn about before you even start that may be helpful once you do! At the top of the page there is a link for newbies too - definitely check it out if you haven't already, good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMoose2000:
    I'm embarrassed to admit I'm here, I was just checking to see if anyone had posted here yet lol Embarrassed But I wanted to say, if you're thinking of start TTC soon check out the trying to get pregnant board and lurk there for a while! There is so much you can learn about before you even start that may be helpful once you do! At the top of the page there is a link for newbies too - definitely check it out if you haven't already, good luck!

Me too. Embarrassed

TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too!  But we are soooo excited - can't wait til August!  Might have to move on to the "June 2012" board... or July... who knows, but hopefully May :)
  • Options
    imageLovestruckAJ:

imageMoose2000:

Me too. Embarrassed

Same here
  • Options

Ya'll don't need to be ashamed to be here! DH and I are teachers so we're trying to plan this pregnancy. Nothing wrong with that. Big Smile

We got lucky with DD and after one month off of the pill we got pregnant. If that happens again, I'll be here with this group. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first family photo!

• Options
    We are waiting to see if we will be April 2012 > if not we'll try again for May! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageKristaNbHam:

Ya'll don't need to be ashamed to be here! DH and I are teachers so we're trying to plan this pregnancy. Nothing wrong with that. Big Smile

Not ashamed but aware that it's silly to plan pregnancy down to the month when such a thing can't be planned with certainty Stick out tongue

I would love a May baby but I know that I need to be realistic about the possibility of it taking a while.

Not that it has stopped me from lurking on this board haha! Also, I'm excited to see some community badges for this board Big Smile

• Options
    I'm a teacher too and was orignally planning on TTC in July to have an April baby.  Well, I got pregnant my first month off the pill in March and unfortunately that ended in a m/c.  Just finished my first cycle TTCAL and I'm out for April.  So now I'm hoping for a May baby, but I've learned that you can't plan!  I will take a healthy baby at any time.
  • Options
    I just popped in. We're going to start TTC in August hoping for a May baby. I'm also a teacher and look to plan this accordingly. We'll see what happens. :) Good luck to us all!
    ~ Married 14 years and counting ~
    Chandler 11/2000 ~ Bronwyn 6/2002 ~ Grayson 3/2010 ~ Matilda/Till 6/2012
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BFP 10/20/11 ::sticky dust::
    BFP 9/11/11 - m/c 9/25/11 5w5d
  • Options
    I'm a teacher too!  So exciting there are so many of us on here!  This is only our 2nd month trying... but here's hoping for the best.   I get to take the pregnancy test this weekend!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

we're hoping for a May baby too. We decided we are gonna start really trying even though we haven't been preventing and know we are out for April. I have always thought that May would be the perfect time between weather and maternity leave.

Our Halloween Treat! Self-weaned at 23months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"