Pregnant after 35
Options

freezing

I am cold all. the. time.  At night I'm walking around the house with a fleece jacket, long pants and socks or buried under a blanket with the thermostat set at 74 F

What's up with the old wives tale that pregnant ladies are always hot?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: freezing

• Options
    I am freezing all the time too...I was wondering the same thing. My friends wife is always hot with the air conditioner on and I'm the opposite! Glad to know I'm not the only one.:)
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my sons I was always hot. When I got pregnant with my daughter I was always cold. Now with this one I go between hot and cold depending on the day/ time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was chilled to the bone my entire 1st tri.  2nd tri has been a bit better but I am still bundled up much of the time.
    ~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    I've been cold too.  The other night I was so chilled I thought I had a fever.  I've also been waking up around 4 in the morning.  I finally realized that I was getting cold so I got another blanket.  Last night was the first night in days that I got a full night's sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The tale is about 3rd tri...just wait!  I've been freezing, too and driving DH nuts because I've needed covers on at night even during a heat wave.

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am SO glad you posted this!!  I have been FREEZING, and it was actually on my list of questions to bring along to my appointment tomorrow.  DH and I have been having thermostat wars all summer.  Sadly, I have been losing, as DH can't take off many more clothes, and I can always put on more...
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"