Indiana Babies

Illinigal collection/cards

Hi, I usually post over on IFVets and IF, but I know Illinigal was a regular here. We are taking up a collection and doing a card care package.

I just set up a new email so if you want to join in email me.  

I can give everyone paypal info if you want to donate a few dollars to buy a necklace or other items. Please also suggest thing if you want. It's not attached to this new email.

sweetdahlia77 at gmail dot com

The end date for collecting money will be August 26th and for cards it will be a little longer since I would have to order from Esty or somewhere and have it shipped. So I say Sept 5th for cards. I should have something ordered and ready soon after that I would hope. Leaves time for last minute cards.

I am also starting IVF #2 anyday, but will make this top priority as well. DH can help, he is great at keeping track and I have asked Worms and Albjag, other people from IFVets to help me keep track of the funds collected so that everyone feels better about sending one person money.

The girls took a collection of cards for me when I had my 2nd m/c and it really helped me read all the thoughtful words and cards.

thanks, Let me know if you have questions.

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
TTC since 2007
6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Illinigal collection/cards

• Thank you so much for organizing this and for posting over here so that we can join you in supporting her and honoring her sweet boys.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"