Success after IF

1st and 2nd betas..and my Debbie Downer nurse

We got pg this cycle on our own.  I always ovulate on cd 16-18.  They have this documented in my chart.  Here's how my beta's are looking so far.

11dpo - 31; 13dpo - 114.  I had a GREAT rise I think.  It was like a doubling time of 24 hours or something.  I have another beta tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

However, this new nurse is driving me nuts!  She is assuming ovulation on cd14 (it was on cd18) so she just keeps saying...well, we have to watch it.  They are still kind of low, etc. 

Why is she making me worry more than I already worry (which is alot!)???

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st and 2nd betas..and my Debbie Downer nurse

• Great numbers!!  Don't let the nurse get you down, you know when you O'd, your numbers show it and they look great.  She's new and hasn't learned the ropes yet.

Congrats!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Those are great numbers!  You know your body and when you O'd don't let your nurse get you down!
  • Loading the player...
  • how obnoxious. ignore her.

congratulations! 

• imageKYRN:

Great numbers!!  Don't let the nurse get you down, you know when you O'd, your numbers show it and they look great. 

Ditto!!!  congratulations!!!!
  • Congratulations!! That nurse needs to get a better bedside/phoneside manner! I know they are always cautiously optimistic in the beginning, but come on! Those are great betas.
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Ignore the nurse - those numbers are great!
  • Those sound like awesome numbers to me!    Forget the nurse and their cookie cutter assumptions about cycles and ovulation.   YOU know your body.    congrats, lady!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• I hate nurses like that too. Sounds very promising to me. Yay!!!
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think those are great numbers too! Ignore your nurse, we are practically fertility doctors on the board anyway.
  • Thanks girls!  I thought the numbers were good also, considering my dpo.  Just hoping tomorrow's look nice too.
  • Something similar happened to me. Took some convincing my OB that I o'd on cd 21/22. Great betas!! Congrats!
  • Those are GREAT numbers -- higher than both of my successful pregnancies!  I hate that many doctors/nurses assume ovulation on CD14 for every single woman.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"