Potty Training

Taking my PTing child to gym daycare... advice please?

I am hopping in here from the toddlers 12-24month board, DD is 18 months old and potty training. She is doing VERY well, wakes up dry, goes mostly every time she sits on the potty and has a few accidents. I have a gym membership with daycare included. They don't change diapers at all (if she's dirty or wet they stop me from working out to come change her). So I am a little concerned they wont follow my potty training with her. So, should I just diaper her while I am working out ( I keep her in underwear all day no matter what, and just diaper her when she naps). Do you think it's too much to ask for them to take her potty every so often? I take her every 10-15 min. Part of me thinks its too much for them, and I completely understand that, but will it mess her up when I put a diaper on her?Any advice would help!!! And TIA!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Taking my PTing child to gym daycare... advice please?

• I would use a Pull Up.  I know people on not fans of them but they have allowed us to get out while potty training and DD is doing great and it does not confuse her.  I just call them her Princess panties that she has to wear when we go out and when we get home she says she wants her Minnies on so we switch back.  We also use these at night and naps too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"