Alaska Babies
Options

Summer is over!!!!

Well school starts Thursday in Fairbanks so I guess that means summer is over. Anyone do anything fun and exciting this wet summer?!?! What are you most looking forward to this fall/winter?

We didn't get to do a whole lot this summer with Avrie arriving at the end of May. Niya played soccer and decided the first game she didn't like it! so we pretty much just hung out around the house and had quite a few fires in the pit out back! I am looking forward to school starting! Niya will be in first grade. Will be nice to just have one kiddo during the day. Hopefully we can finally get her on a good schedule! Of course I am most looking forward to watching all of Avrie's firsts!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Summer is over!!!!

• Options

I have had 14 weeks worth out out of state visitors and two trips to the lower 48 this summer, so I am looking forward to having my house back.  I am so excited to be able to just hang out and do nothing. 

When DD's grandparents leave (in about three days) we are going to start working on potty learning. 

We are also looking forward to harvesting our garden, picking some berries, making some jams and jellies, and working on firewood.  We also have some projects around the house that I'm really looking forward to doing.

Finally, I am just looking forward to having some downtime and hanging out with DD's friends (and their moms!)

• Options
    NO don't say that! its still here even though it doesnt feel like it. I dont know how much I am looking forward to winter yet since I have  LO who knows if i willg et out more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"