Boston Babies

OT: Recommendations - Hair stylists south of Boston

I'm looking for someone who can give "edgier" cuts or at least understands that my layers need to be razored/cut at an angle. I keep ending up w/ these "ledge" looking layers and it's just not working for me. The last time I had a great cut was 5 years ago but I spent close to $300 for a cut/color/foil...I loved it, but my bank account didn't!

Thanks in advance!

Re: OT: Recommendations - Hair stylists south of Boston

• How far south?  HotLocks in Plymouth is pretty good.  I had some layers that just weren't working for me but when I went there, the stylist explained why they weren't working for me and then proceeded to razor them!  Never knew about that until then but it worked.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I live in Weymouth...Plymouth isn't too bad of a drive. At this point, I'm willing to travel for a decent cut!
  • Loading the player...
  •  I go to Chrissy at Salon Matteo in Milton - she is awesome.  She gets booked fast so keep that in mind if you make an appt - she is a tiny little thing but super bublly and fun - you will love her!  She colors amazing and cuts awesome.  Make sure you get an appt with her and not an assistant or anyone else.  good luck!
  • Any places that can cut for donation near-ish to Norwood?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"