1st Trimester

Vaginal Flatulence??

Hi Mommies. I found out 2 weeks ago that I was preggo and I am 6 weeks now.  I am pretty confident I know when I conceived and every since that night of intercourse my vagina has been having flatulence!  A ton of air comes out of my vagina all day every day.  Is this normal??? I was told this is because my uterus is stretching and moving, but this is ALL DAY EVERYDAY!  It's a little freakish.  Has this happened to anyone before?

His one and only

Re: Vaginal Flatulence??

• MUD?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ick! + Hmm

I hope you're kidding.

See, sometimes on this board we get these perverted trolls trying to get the pregnant ladies' knickers in a twist.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJLG95:

Ick! + Hmm

I hope you're kidding.

See, sometimes on this board we get these perverted trolls trying to get the pregnant ladies' knickers in a twist.

This!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Aww, the trolls a tween. Hi little tweeny troll. Lame mud, but you keep on working on it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• imagelnyost:
    MUD?

Yes

And FWIW you're not "prego" that is spaghetti sauce. You are pregnant. Confused

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • imagekellbelle618:

imagelnyost:
    MUD?

Yes

And FWIW you're not "prego" that is spaghetti sauce. You are pregnant. Confused

That's why I hate it when people say 'prego.' I had this friend who would say "you can get prego when you're off the ragu!" ... um, yuck. Please don't compare spaghetti sauce with periods and babies. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Come on... any good troll would have used the word ***. You fail.

ETA: Wth... the bump blocks out queefing without the ing?!? 

photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • A question on queefing LOL... It only happens if  you have sex in a position that pushes air up soemtimes stretching and what not can too, never heard of it all day though
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow.  I was seriously asking a question about this before I went to the Doctor, but it seems to be a joke on this board. I am experiencing this and no I am not some type of freak trying to make a joke to get you "preggo" ladies panties in a bunch.  If you have a problem with the word, "preggo", no need to respond.  Let's not take everything so serious, especially when there are more serious topics to address like "queefing" which was used by someone on the board. I dont really like that word, but I'm not offended in any way.  That's their preference to use it, and mines is "flatulence."  Anyway, I hope you all have happy and healthy babies!  If you have experienced this, please feel free to comment. Your advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
    His one and only
  • Hi there ebonyeyez I am experiencing a lot of vaginal flatulance in the last week all the time like you talked about, I have no idea if I'm pregnant or not but do you think it could be a sign that I am?
  • Try harder... /:)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• lexisfang said:

Hi there ebonyeyez I am experiencing a lot of vaginal flatulance in the last week all the time like you talked about, I have no idea if I'm pregnant or not but do you think it could be a sign that I am?

:-SS

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• lexisfang said:

Hi there ebonyeyez I am experiencing a lot of vaginal flatulance in the last week all the time like you talked about, I have no idea if I'm pregnant or not but do you think it could be a sign that I am?

Twins.
  • MisscomeauMisscomeau member
    edited August 2014
    I realize this is from 3 years ago, but I can't help but notice how unsupportive and nasty most of the responses are to this legit question. I've been reading forum after forum of the same question and most others are very supportive instead of assuming the OP is trolling.

Way to go guys, I hope none of you had such discouraging responses to any of your own concerns, it's not helpful and it's hurtful. 

I was looking forward to meeting some ladies while TTC but I'm not even sure I want to stick around on thebump after seeing this terrible display.
  • I realize this is from 3 years ago, but I can't help but notice how unsupportive and nasty most of the responses are to this legit question. I've been reading forum after forum of the same question and most others are very supportive instead of assuming the OP is trolling.

Way to go guys, I hope none of you had such discouraging responses to any of your own concerns, it's not helpful and it's hurtful. 

I was looking forward to meeting some ladies while TTC but I'm not even sure I want to stick around on thebump after seeing this terrible display.
    @Misscomeau, don't you think it's a bit ridiculous to come on here and attempt to chastise women who are not even on this board anymore?
  • tealowl said:
    Maybe you're pregnant with a whoopie cushion.
    Lol @tealowl.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"