Georgia Babies

Where to buy newborn baby girl headbands in Atlanta?

Hi!  Does anyone know of any stores in Atlanta where you can buy cute headbands and/or hats for baby girls?  I know Etsy has lots of them, but I really want to see them in person before I buy anything.  I haven't had much luck finding stores that sell them, surprisingly.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Where to buy newborn baby girl headbands in Atlanta?

• kepkep member

Have you tried Sweet Repeats in buckhead? They sell some cute hairbows--may want to call and check if they sell headbands.

Maybe Strausburg in Phipps? They might have some? 

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • I have the same question...the only place I have found locally (I'm in Cumming) is Kid to Kid consignment store.  They have a big selection of new hairbows and headbands.
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a really cute shop near little five points called The Beehive. They sell some cute stuff from etsy sellers. You might look there. 
  • My best friend sells things on etsy and her website, but she lives in McDonough so you could easily meet with her and check out the items. www.thetrendytutu.com Her name is Selena :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hobby Lobby has a bunch of the stretchy crocheted headbands and hats, and the clip on flowers and bows. Probably not as big of a selection as a boutique but they are a great price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"