April 2011 Moms

Sophie

So I was just reading all the rave reviews of Sophie on 3-6...I feel the need to get one.  Where did you buy your Sophie?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sophie

• Amazon has them for the best price.  If you aren't a Amazon Mom yet, join and get free shipping.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • BBB

Love her.

• Loading the player...
  • I agree, Sophie is great, and so is Amazon Mom!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Help!  What is Sophie?  She sounds fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sophie the Giraffe is a teething toy. We don't have one either. Can't decide if DS would actually use her. I bought the musical seahorse based on all of the rave reviews and DS couldn't care less about it. Ha.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just bought a 2 pack of Sophie via Amazon.  Fingers crossed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jeanne loves her Sophie!  It is so easy for her to hold and has plenty of surface for her to chomp and lick ;)  I tried other teethers and she doesn't like them at all- I think it's something about the rubber, because she also likes the Sophie teething ring.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." -Romeo and Juliet Act II, Scene 2
  • My DD loves her Sophie as well - she likes to chew on her feet/legs and make her squeek.

I def. recommend this toy.

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sophie is a staple toy for my LO.  he  l o v e s her.
    TTC #2 Since October 2012
    BFP 11.1.12/EDD 7.7.13 MMC 12.4.12 D&E 12.10.12
    BFP 3.25.13/EDD 11.29.13 MC 4.6.13
    BFP 8.20.13 early MC 8.24.13
    BFP 9.20.13/EDD 6.5.14 Hoping & Praying this is our Rainbow Baby

• Sophie is a big hit in our house. DS loves her squeaks! We got her from Overstock.com. It was the lowest price I found with shipping.
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"