Postpartum Depression

Hi, I'm Erin

Hi everyone. I'm Erin and my son is 4 months old. I have been reading most of your posts about how each of you feel and I can relate. I am having a hard time right now. Everything DH does just gets under my skin. I pick fights not meaning too. I feel like I am a bad mom because I had to go back to work. I cry all the time. I'm just a mess. I tried to talk to DH about it but he thinks it just stress with me going back to work. I'm going to be calling my doctor this week to come in and talk to him about what I am feeling. I just wanted to introduce myself since I can realate to the stories I have been reading. Glad this board is here.
Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers

Re: Hi, I'm Erin

• I was the same way.. Always picking fights-not meaning too!! Feeling like a horrible mom, guilty and so much more. Talk to your dr. I am glad I did. Feel a little better.
  • As far as the "going back to work thing," I will share with you something that someone once told me, that helped get me through those rough times:

You are not a bad mom for going back to work.  You are working so that he has nutritious food, a comfy bed, warm clothes, fun toys to play with.  You ARE providing for your son, in so many ways.  Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.   

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"