Childless not by choice
Options

Anyone watch 16 & Pregnant?

If you do, then I am sure you know Amber and Gary. I just happen to be so fortunate to live in the same town as these two lovely people. With DH being out of town, I have to find new ways of entertainment, I find myself at Walmart random hours of the night. 

Well, tonight was my lucky night! I got to see Amber in full white trash mode. She was dressed as if she just got of duty from the Bunny Ranch and with a guy that looked as if he had been kicked out of Insane Clown Posse (too much eyeliner). Keeping in mind my need for entertainment, I thought to myself.."What do these people do at Walmart?" so I followed them. They spent a lot of time in the pet aisle and the freezer section. Tony's pizza's, banquet tv dinners, and some kong filler. 

I don't know how she got on the show...I clearly have more of a storyline life. 

ETA: Upon checking my local newspaper, I am quickly reminded of why these people had their own show. Funny, I didn't see the Gar-ster at Wally World 

https://heraldbulletin.com/local/x1759376462/Father-of-Teen-Mom-s-child-arrested

Re: Anyone watch 16 & Pregnant?

• Options
    She (and Janelle) are the two worst moms MTV has ever featured. I mean, they're pretty much all young (duh!), whiney, clinging to loser dads, etc... but she and Janelle are trainwrecks of the highest order.
  • Options
    mrsb_INmrsb_IN member
    Then that means by dad owns a restaurant near you, because apparently they were shown eating there in an episode.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I watch the teen mom show with amber and gary... i hate amber. i wish her and gary hadn't been "caught up in the moment" and been smarter about having safe sex. because it is so very obvious amber never got that "motherly instincts" when her daughter was born. its also very obvious she doesn't really want to do any of it either. sure she loves her daughter but she is too young and does not want to live that life yet. i saw the episode a long time ago of her being pregnant and thought both her and gary were white trash idiots... but now i am seeing gary is not such a bad guy at all. sure he may be dumb for trying so hard to please amber when she seems not worthy of anything at all... but he is very patient and seems to be a good father and tries to put amber in her place. amber is just too ignorant to see she is wrong. 
  • Options
    i'm sorry hate is a very strong word.... i dislike ambers actions very very much
  • Options
    Yes I watch teen mom all the time and don't really understand why they all act so broke you can google their salary and they are making dang good money off that show... Why act like your struggling when clearly your not!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"