Alabama Babies

Maternity Clothes in Huntsville

I'm 16 weeks and just beginning to show.  I have no doubt that it won't be long before I wake up and nothing in my closet fits.  After work today I started some maternity clothes shopping.  I hit the Old Navy (great online selection but nothing in the store at Bridge St) then went to Madison Square and went to JC Penny's and Belk (super small selection).  The maternity sections in the stores that I did find were more like afterthoughts in the lingerie department than actual departments.  I don't really want to spend a fortune somewhere like Motherhood Maternity.  Do any of you Huntsville area moms have any suggestions regarding where they are hiding the maternity clothes?

Re: Maternity Clothes in Huntsville

• Kohls had a decent selection when I was pregnant (2009) and Burlington Coat Factory.  I ordered a few things from Old Navy online, and bought some maternity jeans from Gap (totally worth it).  I got lucky in that I carried my DD high the entire time and so empire waist shirts worked and for the longest I could wear my normal pants, and used a belly band and hair ties to "button" them. 
  • I 2nd Burlington. I got a ton of stuff from there. I ordered stuff from Old Navy too. Kids Consignment stores also have maternity clothes sometimes. Play it Again on Bob Wallace has a ton.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • My favorite maternity jeans were from Target. (I was avoiding full panel for a while thhere, but actually, it was way easier once I just went with it, lol).   I also got some great pants at Kohls, and tops from Burlington.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Target and Old Navy were my go to places. Also Belk has some that aren't too bad.
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • On North Memorial Parkway there are 3 thrift shops that are right around the Krogers.  I went to all 3 last weekend and got 2 pairs of pants, 4 shirts, a fleece jacket and pair of shoes for LO and all of it was under $15.  I really liked the bargain center just across the street from Krogers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"