March 2011 Moms
Options

Time to chill the wine...

I think I'm almost finished BFing. Not by choice, but DD was losing weight and is now on a hypoallergenic formula. If it works, pretty sure we're just going to keep her on it. I have mixed feelings about it. It will be sad, but nice to have my body back, lol. Ultimately, I just want her to gain weight and be healthy.

Re: Time to chill the wine...

• Options

It sucks that its not by choice. I hope that the new formula does the trick. Don't be hard on yourself, in the end what ever works for her (and you) is the best!

I completely understand about getting your body back, I can't wait to get my body back. I love the nursing part but I hate how much I leak. I also hate waking up feeling engorged. I smell like milk all day long because I leak all the time.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageperplexed59:

I smell like milk all day long because I leak all the time.

Me too. Drives me CRAZY! I guess it is my new perfume for awhile. Stick out tongue

I hope the new formula works out well!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear you have to stop. I'm kind of in the same boat. My supply is dropping and I'm worried I'll have to stop before I'm ready to. I get really upset about this but then I think, no more pumping, no more be discreet when feeding, more freezer space, DH can feed LO and give me a break, etc. You need to do what is best for LO. Hang in there!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageJessesGirl&MackenziesMom:
    imageperplexed59:

I smell like milk all day long because I leak all the time.

Me too. Drives me CRAZY! I guess it is my new perfume for awhile. Stick out tongue

I hope the new formula works out well!

Yeah, I'm obviously drying up because I don't have these issues, lol.

• Options
    I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that may have to give up bfing.
    BFP 7/17/12 DD#1 3/10/10 BFP 3/26/12 Natural MC 4/11/12 #2 Due 3/30/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"