Boston Babies

Worcester area ob recs??

I live in Worcester and need recs for an OB.  My gyno sent me to st vincent to their obgyn dept and i just didnt like the feel of it.  too big and impersonal and a ton of dr's.  so i'm looking for recs for a smaller ob practice in or near worcester...

Re: Worcester area ob recs??

• I love love love Maria Narducci of Central Mass OB-GYN in Shrewsbury, she's wonderful. The practice has maybe 6 doctors but I see her for all of my appointments (unless she is on vacation). They do ultrasounds and blood work at the office and are great about getting back to you if you leave a message. 

They also have a Worcester office but I don't recommend it, I think the doctor's are only there when they are also working at the hospital.

If Dr. Narducci is not accepting new patients I have also heard good things about Dr Molinari or Dr Reine (I believe she has a 2 year old and friends have said she's very understanding as she's a newer mom). I don't know anything about the others.

Here is their info

Shrewsbury

Central Mass Ob/Gyn Associates
    26 Julio Drive
    508-845-2323Paul Dunn, MDThomas Halpin, MD (gynecology only)Jane Molinari, MDMaria Narducci, MDGabrielle Reine, MDHiral Warner, MD
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had Alison Morrow, CNM who is a midwife in that office. But I always went to her office in Webster, MA. Very small office with very friendly staff!
    AF2012-09-08-27-1 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"